or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1737

post #26041 of 30429

Here's one to block:

 


This guy bought a pair of jeans from me mid-December, then today I get a message from PayPal stating they he opened a dispute. He claims he didn't authorize the transaction. I responded to the case with the bid record, eBay invoice, PayPal receipt, and eBay order details. The case was closed within 10 minutes of my response in my favor.

post #26042 of 30429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompso View Post
 

If it's clearly an FU pattern, you don't need to describe it as having such, the buyer can see that already. You can use words like ostentatious, vivd, Statement Making, vibrant, unique, Stand Out, or you can simply write the two letters FU in the title if you feel you need to. But honestly none of these average suggestions are really necessary at. The buyer isn't reading your description anyway, they're just looking at the pictures.


FU in the title seems to be the way sellers describe them most often.

post #26043 of 30429

First neg feedback. 

 

Buyer wanted me to falsify customs forms, sent a bunch of really confusing google translate messages, then wanted me to refund him customs charges. 

 

left this feedback:

 

"EBAY PESIMO THROUGHOUT, the agreements are to meet them. NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS E"

 

called eBay, they said they can't remove it because he's stating an opinion. I asked for a supervisor to call me back. 

 

thoughts? would very much like this thing removed.

post #26044 of 30429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorker View Post

First neg feedback. 

Buyer wanted me to falsify customs forms, sent a bunch of really confusing google translate messages, then wanted me to refund him customs charges. 

left this feedback:

"EBAY PESIMO THROUGHOUT, the agreements are to meet them. NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS E"

called eBay, they said they can't remove it because he's stating an opinion. I asked for a supervisor to call me back. 

thoughts? would very much like this thing removed.
I would just mention he tried to extort you on customs fees and have them look at the messages from him. It's illegal to do or even ask under ebay policy and now is retaliating.
post #26045 of 30429

for the newer sellers out there, I'm going to upload a few reference things.

 

post #26046 of 30429

Measurement guides

 

MeasuringGuides.zip 2,634k .zip file

 

If you want to add these to your template, you have to have a hosting site. I host mine on dropbox, but almost anything works.

 

Here is how I use them. (since the guides only include Letters at the dimension line)

 

post #26047 of 30429

Alden Lasts

 

post #26048 of 30429

Fabric Patterns

 

post #26049 of 30429

Last 2. Shoe styles and shoe term infographic.

 

 

post #26050 of 30429
Love getting a low offer on something and the buyer just says "free shipping." No hey how are you is free shipping possible or something like that. A low offer is one thing but suck it up and pay the four bucks
post #26051 of 30429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Love getting a low offer on something and the buyer just says "free shipping." No hey how are you is free shipping possible or something like that. A low offer is one thing but suck it up and pay the four bucks

 

 

 

I've enjoyed seeing some of the lowballs since I switched to BINOBO for all of my listings. My favorite was $5 for something that would cost $5.90 to ship, and was listed at $24.99/obo. As I create listings now, I am turning on the auto-reject feature.

post #26052 of 30429

Thanks, @jebarne! That's all very helpful.

post #26053 of 30429

Garage sale users, did the program just get a whole lot faster for everyone else, or is it just me?

post #26054 of 30429
Any issues with Malaysian buyers?

12 feedback 100% won an auction for a vintage USA sweater, maybe I'm just overly suspicious.
post #26055 of 30429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post
 

 

 

 

I've enjoyed seeing some of the lowballs since I switched to BINOBO for all of my listings. My favorite was $5 for something that would cost $5.90 to ship, and was listed at $24.99/obo. As I create listings now, I am turning on the auto-reject feature.

You think that's bad? I had someone offer me $10 on a FW15 runaway Givenchy pants today listed at $400. Declined and placed an auto reject in place. Problem solved.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions