or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 463

post #6931 of 85662
I'm going to be the only one in the office on Friday. Ugh.
post #6932 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I'm going to be the only one in the office on Friday. Ugh.

Doesn't that mean you can really get away with doing nothing?
post #6933 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
Doesn't that mean you can really get away with doing nothing?
Generally, but this is a busy time and I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be bogged down with work. Perhaps I'll get lucky; it's Friday after all!
post #6934 of 85662
I guess you can introduce a new wet office policy.
post #6935 of 85662
Sliced my thumb open with a dull knife.
post #6936 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Sliced my thumb open with a dull knife.

N00b.
Is it bad? Last week, one of my coworkers (actually, the new extern, a complete dipshit) sliced his thumb open down through his nail with a serrated knife. It was awesome.
post #6937 of 85662
Aargh... that's gotta hurt RJ. BTW, is it standard practice to get anti-tetanus shots there when you have an open wound?
post #6938 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
BTW, is it standard practice to get anti-tetanus shots there when you have an open wound?
Only if you're an at risk person, like the elderly, or if you cut yourself on something potentially dangerous, like rusty iron or dirty metal.
post #6939 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
Aargh... that's gotta hurt RJ. BTW, is it standard practice to get anti-tetanus shots there when you have an open wound?
Not unless you stuck a rusty nail in there.
post #6940 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
filter her. I filter my relatives. Lately they're all spamming me for my facebook. I just ignore them.

I should have done that when mom added me as a friend. The fam is enrolling on FB in major numbers, which is nice because I can keep up with relatives I too-seldom see. But it sucks because I now hear from those relatives I too-seldom see.
post #6941 of 85662
For some reason over the last few days I have been extremely anxious and nervous, passed out this morning. I have no idea why.
post #6942 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
For some reason over the last few days I have been extremely anxious and nervous, passed out this morning. I have no idea why.
Passed out? Are you getting this checked by a doc?
post #6943 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Passed out? Are you getting this checked by a doc?

I think it may be due to stress, but I'm not sure. Getting a little tired of it now.
post #6944 of 85662
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
I think it may be due to stress, but I'm not sure. Getting a little tired of it now.
All the best...
post #6945 of 85662
headache. arg. Also, at the CPA's house, working on August numbers, because he's loaded up with extended IRS returns.

And Mrs. Thomas pissed me off something fierce last night when she decided that instead of just picking up a towel and wiping up some dog pee, she preferred to stand there and argue with me about who had care, custody, and control of said dog while he did his thing, and did so while I was arms-deep, prepping a turkey for roasting. She, OTOH, had some pleasure reading to do. Still have a burr under my saddle this morning and really wish I had stood my ground and asked her if she knew how fucking lazy she was coming off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!