or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Vending Machine pron
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vending Machine pron - Page 2

post #16 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesfisher View Post



I've seen this same technology at a gas station in West Virginia.

Sounds like Sheetz. Order your food outside at the gas pump, get receipt; pay at register; trade stamped receipt for food with cook, who got your order before you finished pumping your gas.
post #17 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Came across this remarkebly well stocked vending machine. Selection was great and the prices even better. Ended up dropping 3 bills
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
edit - not seen are the two bottom rows with rice krispy treats, vanilla cookies, mints, lifesavers, etc.

No offense, but this looks exactly like any vending machine I've seen in the last 5 years. Do you live in the woods or something?
post #18 of 49
+1, any state rest area has something like that. I used to enjoy going to take standardized tests like SATs or going to competitions as a guest at other schools when I was a kid only because it meant a quiet weekend day with a twenty and a vending machine, and a break from my vegetarian health food parents ffffuuuu.gif I am a secret fatty, I think.
post #19 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Came across this remarkebly well stocked vending machine. Selection was great and the prices even better. Ended up dropping 3 bills Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
edit - not seen are the two bottom rows with rice krispy treats, vanilla cookies, mints, lifesavers, etc.

My kids call vending machines a "treat factory" ...
post #20 of 49
Thread Starter 
^ lol. That's cute. This is standard fare at my place of employment:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

If this was a working factory, they would be out of business by now
post #21 of 49
seriously thought you were stoned out of your mind when you posted your respect for the stocked vending
post #22 of 49
well that second vending machine is ghetto as hell. I've never seen sodas rammed into the chip bag coil. Is the whole thing refrigerated, or is the whole thing room temp?
post #23 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post

seriously thought you were stoned out of your mind when you posted your respect for the stocked vending

biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblegrain View Post

well that second vending machine is ghetto as hell. I've never seen sodas rammed into the chip bag coil. Is the whole thing refrigerated, or is the whole thing room temp?

the entire machine is refrigerated from the bottom so even the chips up top are chilled. Eating a cold chip is rather refreshing. The cold oil makes for crisper chip, imo
post #24 of 49
Buy one of these

tumblr_lrbw7wSYQV1qeslp0o1_500.png
post #25 of 49
I've never been to one, but I've always wanted to eat at an automat.

Horn_%26_Hardart_automat.JPG
post #26 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Buy one of these
tumblr_lrbw7wSYQV1qeslp0o1_500.png

lol8[1].gif so true ffffuuuu.gif
post #27 of 49
pop-machine-costume.jpg
post #28 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I've never been to one, but I've always wanted to eat at an automat.
Horn_%26_Hardart_automat.JPG

Are there any left in America? I remembered that a very major one recently shut its doors.
post #29 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

Are there any left in America? I remembered that a very major one recently shut its doors.

I might be able to help. how big is "very major"? tounge.gif
post #30 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

I've never been to one, but I've always wanted to eat at an automat.
Horn_%26_Hardart_automat.JPG

Never seen one. In fact, the only reference to one I can think of is in a Sinatra Christmas Carol, "On Old Fashioned Christmas".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Vending Machine pron