or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WTF?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTF?

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Glow in the dark raw? cry.gif

500

http://uncrate.com/stuff/naked-famous-glow-in-the-dark-jeans/
post #2 of 24
will cop if a EU based onlinestore stocks them, i got the balenciaga glow in the darks too
post #3 of 24
Brilliant. Too bad such a shitty company came up with it.
post #4 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeemon View Post

will cop if a EU based onlinestore stocks them, i got the balenciaga glow in the darks too

i read only barneys will sell them
do want navy regular dress dress pants with fluorescent coating
post #5 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrocityVector View Post

Brilliant. Too bad such a shitty company came up with it.

Just Wondering: Why do you believe that N&F is a shitty company? Do you also think their goods are shitty as well?
post #6 of 24
tumblr_lnop0ypw5X1qk7u37.gif
post #7 of 24
Epic glow in the dark fades
post #8 of 24
They were mentioned a while back in the N&F thread. They're up on Barney's website:

http://www.barneys.com/Weird-Guy/501372926,default,pd.html

Weird they look blue in some pics but are listed in Stone color.
post #9 of 24
N&F comes up with the most creative shit. LOL @ shitty company, go buy some $500 Levis ripoffs because the internetz told you to.
post #10 of 24
I 4th that... Naked & Famous has great denim at a great price point.. plus these guys are constantly coming up with new ideas.. My favourite is still the Green Weird Guys...
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrocityVector View Post

Brilliant. Too bad such a shitty company came up with it.

I guess every village has an idiot.

I tried on some N&Fs recently that were 20 or 30 percent linen, light as shit even though they felt like they were two layers, and the interior was screenprinted(?) with a really bold navy blue stripe IIRC, pretty neat.
post #12 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by parc View Post


Just Wondering: Why do you believe that N&F is a shitty company? Do you also think their goods are shitty as well?

Their brand name sucks, If it weren't for the fellowship of the canucks, I would have thought the same.
It get's censored on google search, [tits on patch]...greatttt idea
post #13 of 24
crazy.gif.
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrero View Post

It get's censored on google search

Huh?
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

They were mentioned a while back in the N&F thread. They're up on Barney's website:

http://www.barneys.com/Weird-Guy/501372926,default,pd.html

Weird they look blue in some pics but are listed in Stone color.

I saw them today and barney's and they look a lot more like grey than they do blue....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WTF?