Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 202
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 97018/18/13 at 12:30pm
SS is seriously stepping up their tie game! Bought one of their new flecked knits today, it's 70/30 wool/cashmere, feels really soft, and knots beautifully for a knit tie.
Also bought the light brown DB vest suit today, which is made of a very soft and thick Carlo Barbera S130's wool. It's a beautiful suit, and perfect for the colder autumn and winter days. Already looking forward for the temperature to drop!post #3018 of 97018/18/13 at 12:40pmpost #3019 of 97018/18/13 at 12:49pmpost #3020 of 97018/18/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
Just to clarify: Has anyone had success in getting something available on one webstore delivered to an alternate destination through customer service? I'm in Canada and the options (especially for Fall/Winter) are sad in comparison to the UK webstore.post #3021 of 97018/18/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I have a solid brown linen suitsupply tie, which is very nice. I think their ties are great in wool, cashmere, cotton or linen, but I'd avoid their silk ones. For some reason those are just not up to par.post #3022 of 97018/18/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Besides asking customer service, anyone know how wide these are? And length?Quote:
I was thinking the same thing, but I just noticed they're 3.1" wide and the knits 6 cm, which is too narrow for me. At least on the EU website the width is specified, though I haven't seen any measurements before so it must be a recent addition.post #3023 of 97018/18/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Eek. Anything less than 3.5 is no bueno.
Thanks man.post #3024 of 97018/18/13 at 4:02pmpost #3025 of 97018/19/13 at 12:19ampost #3026 of 97018/19/13 at 12:24ampost #3027 of 97018/19/13 at 2:21ampost #3028 of 97018/19/13 at 5:11ampost #3029 of 97018/19/13 at 5:16ampost #3030 of 97018/19/13 at 6:31am
So an event came up and I figured i'd use it as the excuse spur me into purchasing my first (proper) suit. Been checking out this thread and I think i'm going to go with suit supply. Just wanted to ask your recommendations as i've never really bothered with suits so i'm a bit lost in terms of cuts and what they convey (conservative, modern, businessy etc).
I'm 5'10 and weigh 65kg (143 pounds), don't know if thats needed but whatever.
I'm just looking for a suit that I can wear at formal events and job interviews after uni etc and I can't decide on these three. Any suggestions?
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 32 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 57 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...