Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 202
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 86138/18/13 at 12:30pm
SS is seriously stepping up their tie game! Bought one of their new flecked knits today, it's 70/30 wool/cashmere, feels really soft, and knots beautifully for a knit tie.
Also bought the light brown DB vest suit today, which is made of a very soft and thick Carlo Barbera S130's wool. It's a beautiful suit, and perfect for the colder autumn and winter days. Already looking forward for the temperature to drop!post #3018 of 86138/18/13 at 12:40pmpost #3019 of 86138/18/13 at 12:49pmpost #3020 of 86138/18/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
Just to clarify: Has anyone had success in getting something available on one webstore delivered to an alternate destination through customer service? I'm in Canada and the options (especially for Fall/Winter) are sad in comparison to the UK webstore.post #3021 of 86138/18/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I have a solid brown linen suitsupply tie, which is very nice. I think their ties are great in wool, cashmere, cotton or linen, but I'd avoid their silk ones. For some reason those are just not up to par.post #3022 of 86138/18/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Besides asking customer service, anyone know how wide these are? And length?Quote:
I was thinking the same thing, but I just noticed they're 3.1" wide and the knits 6 cm, which is too narrow for me. At least on the EU website the width is specified, though I haven't seen any measurements before so it must be a recent addition.post #3023 of 86138/18/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Eek. Anything less than 3.5 is no bueno.
Thanks man.post #3024 of 86138/18/13 at 4:02pmpost #3025 of 86138/19/13 at 12:19ampost #3026 of 86138/19/13 at 12:24ampost #3027 of 86138/19/13 at 2:21ampost #3028 of 86138/19/13 at 5:11ampost #3029 of 86138/19/13 at 5:16ampost #3030 of 86138/19/13 at 6:31am
So an event came up and I figured i'd use it as the excuse spur me into purchasing my first (proper) suit. Been checking out this thread and I think i'm going to go with suit supply. Just wanted to ask your recommendations as i've never really bothered with suits so i'm a bit lost in terms of cuts and what they convey (conservative, modern, businessy etc).
I'm 5'10 and weigh 65kg (143 pounds), don't know if thats needed but whatever.
I'm just looking for a suit that I can wear at formal events and job interviews after uni etc and I can't decide on these three. Any suggestions?
- Suitsupply NYC
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 40 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › LOOKING TO BUY NEW OLD STOCK CHURCH'S ( pre- Prada ), JOHN... 8 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...