Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 202post #3017 of 134268/18/13 at 12:30pm
SS is seriously stepping up their tie game! Bought one of their new flecked knits today, it's 70/30 wool/cashmere, feels really soft, and knots beautifully for a knit tie.
Also bought the light brown DB vest suit today, which is made of a very soft and thick Carlo Barbera S130's wool. It's a beautiful suit, and perfect for the colder autumn and winter days. Already looking forward for the temperature to drop!post #3018 of 134268/18/13 at 12:40pmpost #3019 of 134268/18/13 at 12:49pmpost #3020 of 134268/18/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
Just to clarify: Has anyone had success in getting something available on one webstore delivered to an alternate destination through customer service? I'm in Canada and the options (especially for Fall/Winter) are sad in comparison to the UK webstore.post #3021 of 134268/18/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I have a solid brown linen suitsupply tie, which is very nice. I think their ties are great in wool, cashmere, cotton or linen, but I'd avoid their silk ones. For some reason those are just not up to par.post #3022 of 134268/18/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Besides asking customer service, anyone know how wide these are? And length?Quote:
I was thinking the same thing, but I just noticed they're 3.1" wide and the knits 6 cm, which is too narrow for me. At least on the EU website the width is specified, though I haven't seen any measurements before so it must be a recent addition.post #3023 of 134268/18/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Eek. Anything less than 3.5 is no bueno.
Thanks man.post #3024 of 134268/18/13 at 4:02pmpost #3025 of 134268/19/13 at 12:19ampost #3026 of 134268/19/13 at 12:24ampost #3027 of 134268/19/13 at 2:21ampost #3028 of 134268/19/13 at 5:11ampost #3029 of 134268/19/13 at 5:16ampost #3030 of 134268/19/13 at 6:31am
So an event came up and I figured i'd use it as the excuse spur me into purchasing my first (proper) suit. Been checking out this thread and I think i'm going to go with suit supply. Just wanted to ask your recommendations as i've never really bothered with suits so i'm a bit lost in terms of cuts and what they convey (conservative, modern, businessy etc).
I'm 5'10 and weigh 65kg (143 pounds), don't know if thats needed but whatever.
I'm just looking for a suit that I can wear at formal events and job interviews after uni etc and I can't decide on these three. Any suggestions?
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 21 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 24 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 28 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...