They can, someone did it somewhere on this site. They said its risky though because of how much they stretch the leather
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 1:24 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 544post #8146 of 192295/6/13 at 10:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8147 of 192295/6/13 at 10:47ampost #8148 of 192295/6/13 at 10:51ampost #8149 of 192295/6/13 at 11:51amQuote:
It may not be a huge deal. Nick at bespoke would be a better bet. I can definitely see where the concern would come in though.
Maybe they could do something unique with the stiching? Who knowspost #8150 of 192295/6/13 at 1:21pmQuote:
Would be good looking, but those won't be one of you first ten to twenty shoes. See the experiences of G&G bespoke clients.post #8151 of 192295/6/13 at 1:36pmpost #8152 of 192295/6/13 at 2:04pmpost #8153 of 192295/6/13 at 3:14pmpost #8154 of 192295/6/13 at 10:33pmQuote:yes,
E.G leather very very good.
John Lobb prestige leather better
Anthony Cleverley leather best of English shoe
C&J hand grade leather = good but it have flaw easy to see and look bad compare to AC[/quote]
How about Saint Crispin's?post #8155 of 192295/8/13 at 8:42ampost #8156 of 192295/8/13 at 8:45ampost #8157 of 192295/8/13 at 8:49ampost #8158 of 192295/8/13 at 8:50ampost #8159 of 192295/8/13 at 9:28am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (367 Members and 1107 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 57 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 7 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...