might I ask how much?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 3/24/17 at 3:33pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 985post #14761 of 226513/7/15 at 9:16pmpost #14762 of 226513/8/15 at 4:00am
I (Bespoke-England) have approximately 120 pairs left. G&G have the samples and others on the list which are mainly incorrect spec MTO's and a further 150+ pairs coming to the sale which are not on the list.post #14763 of 226513/8/15 at 4:29ampost #14764 of 226513/8/15 at 4:44ampost #14765 of 226513/8/15 at 4:49ampost #14766 of 226513/8/15 at 5:20ampost #14767 of 226513/8/15 at 8:55ampost #14768 of 226513/8/15 at 9:13am
Well few months ago Nick sent me discount but only for shoes in my size. You should reach out to Nick if there is discount available for your size as well. I do not want to post that here because that discount was personal invitation from Nick addressed to me and specifically for my size.
Contact Nick and see if there is a discount available for your size.post #14769 of 226513/8/15 at 10:31am
It said directly in Nick's email to contact for prices on the remaining online stock. My first TG73 is on the way.
"If you see anything currently in stock on my www.bespoke-england.co.ukwebsite but cannot attend this sale please email me direct so we can discuss the sale price and I can reserve these for you prior to the sale. Please only email me regarding current Bespoke-England stock online. The easiest way to do this is to use the “Size” tabs on the left hand side of the web pages."post #14770 of 226513/8/15 at 11:23amQuote:Quote:
Ok, so I know I am new to this forum, but doesn't anyone have something to say about this? Sale is coming, and I totally love the Thorpe boot. And in hatch grain in must be a real killer combo. Or am I the only one in here who thinks so?post #14771 of 226513/8/15 at 12:02pmPlease email me direct for prices. I'm selling my Bespoke-England stock. I'm very low in some sizes so apologise in advance if there's nothing for you.
As quoted before, take a look at the "Size" tabs down the left side of the webpages to view what's in your size. These are all in the sale. I hope you find something. firstname.lastname@example.org #14772 of 226513/8/15 at 12:36pmpost #14773 of 226513/8/15 at 4:20pmQuote:
Here you go, from Nick:
Please email me direct for prices. I'm selling my Bespoke-England stock. I'm very low in some sizes so apologise in advance if there's nothing for you.
As quoted before, take a look at the "Size" tabs down the left side of the webpages to view what's in your size. These are all in the sale. I hope you find something. email@example.com
I don't know how to access anything on that sales list that Nikola posted.post #14774 of 226513/8/15 at 8:32pmpost #14775 of 226513/8/15 at 8:39pm
Does anyone have an idea of what the price range will be for the shoes? I'm thinking of trying something out in a slightly smaller length than I think I would need to make up for the narrow width of my foot. If the prices are really low, I think it can be worth a chance. I just don't want to waste Nick's time with questions if they will cost more than I am willing to risk to test out sizing.
Thanks for any thoughts.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo jacket with black jeans for cocktail setting: Yes or No? 14 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 15 minutes ago
- › JM Weston appreciation thread 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...