or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 428

post #6406 of 12851
more of the same




post #6407 of 12851
^ nick at bespoke
post #6408 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

more of the same




These look better after a second look, or even a third. Needs to air out so to speak
post #6409 of 12851
very nice, N. the vintage cedar is so much prettier irl tho hard to really capture it in a pic.
post #6410 of 12851
^ true, true. Something else hard to appreciate is how the Gable is made from a single piece of leather. Incredible craftsmanship
post #6411 of 12851
You can contact the new swedish store Skoaktiebolaget (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se). One of the owners post here under the nickname "Leaves". Very service minded and no VAT for US customers so that shouldn´t be any difference from Bespoke England.
post #6412 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGat View Post


Everyone says that, but two weeks now and there has been no reply to any of my e-mails. He is obviously on holiday or something.

 

LS in Hawaii supplied my first G&Gs, but they don't stock G&G any more. It is difficult to trust anyone else after you have developed a really good relationship with one very reliable and trustworthy supplier.

 

It is either Nick or bust I guess.

 

I'll give it one last go

 

   i had the same situation with a G&G i was interested in, no answer so i built it using a website - then ordered it from the swedish supplier.

   if they snooze, they loose. you can skin the cat anyway you want, just look around & pay attention.


Edited by SoGent - 12/30/12 at 5:21pm
post #6413 of 12851
Worse comes to worst, you can email enquires@gazianogirling.com about having something made, as per their website.
post #6414 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGat View Post


Everyone says that, but two weeks now and there has been no reply to any of my e-mails. He is obviously on holiday or something.

LS in Hawaii supplied my first G&Gs, but they don't stock G&G any more. It is difficult to trust anyone else after you have developed a really good relationship with one very reliable and trustworthy supplier.

It is either Nick or bust I guess.

I'll give it one last go

Also try contacting him via the website: http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/pages/contact-bespoke-england-quality-shoes-online.
post #6415 of 12851
You can also try Leffot
post #6416 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Agree. I keep a spreadsheet with info of every pair of shoes I own/owned that includes size info, last, buying price, selling price, where they were purchased, sold (to whom). The spreadsheet is a constant reminder of how i need to sell several pairs and more importantly stop buying new one

Obsessive/Compulsive with a denialist streak.

You've found your true home at last.lol8[1].gif
post #6417 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGat View Post


Thanks for that. Actually, that was the first place I tried.

 

I may have to wait until Nick begins to post on SF and see if I can corner him long enough to make a purchase.

 

Somebody mentioned a Swedish supplier, does anyone know how to contact them?


He goes by username Leaves

 

Profile: http://www.styleforum.net/u/90358/leaves

 

Store website: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/

post #6418 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ true, true. Something else hard to appreciate is how the Gable is made from a single piece of leather. Incredible craftsmanship

i wondered about that. thanks for confirming.
post #6419 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

in the good news section, regarding my gables, the full socks, combined with some dr. scholls inserts (which happen to be really comfy) have done the trick. the shoes will stay, and now fit superbly!
again, huge thanks to nick @ bespoke for facilitating my not having to return the shoes. i am much obliged!

What was the cost of the G&G sole insert?

And congrats on getting the shoes to fit.
post #6420 of 12851
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGat View Post


Thanks for that. Actually, that was the first place I tried.

I may have to wait until Nick begins to post on SF and see if I can corner him long enough to make a purchase.

Somebody mentioned a Swedish supplier, does anyone know how to contact them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

You can contact the new swedish store Skoaktiebolaget (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se). One of the owners post here under the nickname "Leaves". Very service minded and no VAT for US customers so that shouldn´t be any difference from Bespoke England.


Yes, i posted this directly under your post about BE biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard