Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 64post #946 of 29203/3/13 at 11:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #947 of 29203/3/13 at 12:01pmpost #948 of 29203/3/13 at 12:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Ervell briefly moved production of some things to s korea in 2009 to cut costs, he quickly moved the majority of production back to the US and peru
Blazers were running from 2-300 depending on materials. There was one of the heavy flannel blazers from fw12 that was pretty wonderful I think that one may have been over 3 or at least it was at the sale in October. May be less now didn't check. Will make a note of it tomorrow.
once again the sale is mostly SS13, sample sales are mostly samples of the current season only a small portion of the stock is left overs because there really isn't that much left over. The red margiela suit I bought at the sample sale in november was an fw12 suit. etc
actually it wasnt to cut costs but it was because their production manager (? not sure of official title) was south korean and he had connections with korean manufacturers
at least that's what their current production manager (?) told mepost #949 of 29203/3/13 at 1:29pmpost #950 of 29203/3/13 at 7:00pmok, interestingly prices were never cut from day 1 this year which was basically 50% off retail for the most part. today, last day of the sale, during the last hour they took 30% off your total purchase which was a good deal, but not much left. a thing or two potentially going to B&S, stay posted boys.post #951 of 29203/4/13 at 4:02ampost #952 of 29203/4/13 at 4:11ampost #953 of 29203/4/13 at 4:26amQuote:goddamn I can't believe I didn't see that you wanted this, there were two during the last hour of the sale, I think both were size small but they kinda fit a medium in a slightly cropped way they were really beautiful.
rublev digi sweatshirts are for SS13. they produced 30 of them in one or two colorways. My orange/turquoise version did not go into production I'm pretty sure. pm for me infopost #954 of 29203/4/13 at 4:41ampost #955 of 29203/4/13 at 5:12ampost #956 of 29203/4/13 at 6:08ampost #957 of 29203/4/13 at 7:49ampost #958 of 29203/4/13 at 8:39ampost #959 of 29203/4/13 at 7:52pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1714 Active Users (421 Members and 1293 Guests)
- › Loafers with a suit? 45 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 57 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 58 seconds ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WTB: Shell Cordovan Boots - 10 / 10E / 10.5D - Crockett & Jones (RL... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...