or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters? - Page 11

post #151 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
That list was a poll for guessing who was biggestdouche, the dbag who created the original competition. Rest assured that Conne, although he was first runner-up in the tournament, is now in fact the reigning champ of StyleForum's biggest douchebag competition since jovan was stripped of his title after being banned for good. There is no doubt that he would win hands-down this time around.
Whew... Now I can sleep at night.
post #152 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
That list was a poll for guessing who was biggestdouche, the dbag who created the original competition. Rest assured that Conne, although he was first runner-up in the tournament, is now in fact the reigning champ of StyleForum's biggest douchebag competition since jovan was stripped of his title after being banned for good. There is no doubt that he would win hands-down this time around.
I would accept the honor with open arms.
post #153 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I would accept the honor with open arms.
And open thighs?
post #154 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
And open thighs?
Bring it on, sugar pie.
post #155 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Bring it on, sugar pie.
I'd advise some Hefty bags for protection.
post #156 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
This will be unpopular, but LabelKing. When he gets angry his writing is gold. I also enjoy his over the top proclamations.
+1
post #157 of 208
AlanC for turning me onto vintage cufflinks and finally getting me into pocket squares. Lawyerdad - ever the voice of reason. Labelking for the arcane information. edmorel and amerikajinda for being outstanding sellers. Soph, holdfast and luckystrike for being shining examples on the WAYWN thread. J and the other mods for running one of the best forums around.
post #158 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I'd advise some Hefty bags for protection.

And a tranquilizer gun.

Jon.
post #159 of 208
Me. I started the speak English in America thread.
post #160 of 208
Amerikajinda and Portnoy get my vote. Both post lots of porn, albeit of different types. I also miss Manton. No more great cooking technique threads unless iammat wants to start posting some (hint, hint) :P
post #161 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
This will be unpopular, but LabelKing. When he gets angry his writing is gold. I also enjoy his over the top proclamations.

He is quite entertaining, especially when you consider his age.
post #162 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countertenor View Post
He is quite entertaining, especially when you consider his age.
post #163 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countertenor View Post
He is quite entertaining, especially when you consider his age.

I, much like schoolboys and Rieslings, should be enjoyed young.
post #164 of 208
Good German Rieslings most definitely should be enjoyed old.
post #165 of 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Amerikajinda and Portnoy get my vote. Both post lots of porn, albeit of different types.



These gentlemen get my vote.

- edmorel
- Huntsman
- LabelKing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?