or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2868

post #43006 of 45487
expecting a good fit pic with those fist
post #43007 of 45487

Attachment.

 

edit: close up was for the fabric shot, but I'll remove it. :o

post #43008 of 45487

Raf 06 parachute jacket

4.jpg 

post #43009 of 45487
now my joke looks stupid. thanks
post #43010 of 45487

It's simply shifted from sarcasm to sincerity. I, for one, appreciate the new kind-hearted Brad.

post #43011 of 45487
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresailors View Post
 

Raf 06 parachute jacket

 

damn that looks a lot like my HL bondage jacket. Do you know what pants & shoes the model is wearing ? (though I find them very incongruent with the jacket)

post #43012 of 45487

Love that texture.

post #43013 of 45487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

damn that looks a lot like my HL bondage jacket. Do you know what pants & shoes the model is wearing ? (though I find them very incongruent with the jacket)

adidas sweats and prada creepers
post #43014 of 45487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Black RMW and Uniqlo Tees.

you just couldn't wait for the qlo store to open in 2 weeks huh
post #43015 of 45487
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post


you just couldn't wait for the qlo store to open in 2 weeks huh


Nope. I also figured this would be far cheaper than what the Australian Prices will be.

post #43016 of 45487

Shoes for summer, both for exercise/running and fashion:

 

 

post #43017 of 45487
devoa cashmere blazer
post #43018 of 45487
The one from re-porter?
post #43019 of 45487

Hey is Uniqlo in Melbourne going to be shipping to Brisbane?

post #43020 of 45487
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAN View Post
 

Hey is Uniqlo in Melbourne going to be shipping to Brisbane?


They'll be starting up in Winter.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II