or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2563

post #38431 of 45426
900x900px-LL-86619b41_image.jpeg

I feel like I can't run away from flannel as long as I am in Minnesota.. shog[1].gif
post #38432 of 45426

Balmain Half Zip Hoodie....Shit Like This That Gets My Dick Hard

 

 

 

 

 

post #38433 of 45426
that looks awful
post #38434 of 45426
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

that looks awful

aesthetic isn't made for 40year olds, so I can understand your hate.

post #38435 of 45426
it actually looks like something a 40 year old guy coming out of walmart would wear
post #38436 of 45426
nah looks like some American apparel shit with zips added
post #38437 of 45426

DEAD at these comments...hahaha

post #38438 of 45426
John Elliott ?
post #38439 of 45426
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

John Elliott ?

Balmain....JE just stole their aesthetic and did it for much cheaper for the masses.

post #38440 of 45426
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

That the nylon 70% cotton 30% one, yeah? Beware, I sold that exact jacket BECAUSE it couldn't handle Seattle's rain - just got waterlogged. Awesome jacket, though. The hood is something else

By "handle Seattle weather" I mean the morning walk to the bus stop, not shlepping around all day, which I think it's probably adequate for (or at least better than what I currently use).x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
 

Urthwhyte: Nice, was thinking of grabbing that locally. Just sold mine that was too big (Medium). Different material code though, mine was 100% cotton moleskin from Exploder and it had a material code of /D whereas yours is /P. Think yours might be the thick moleskin 70% cotton / 30% nylon blend. 

Yes, I believe it's the thick 70/30 blend, though after searching for one for so long I wasn't too picky...

post #38441 of 45426
balmain menswear hasn't been the same since decarnin left. every collection seems like an after-thought.
post #38442 of 45426
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

balmain menswear hasn't been the same since decarnin left. every collection seems like an after-thought.

intrastin you say that......http://www.styleforum.net/t/364115/is-olivier-rousteing-ruining-balmain

 

 

Still my favorite house in terms of aesthetic though.  

post #38443 of 45426
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1400Hoodie View Post

Balmain....JE just stole their aesthetic and did it for much cheaper for the masses.

I guess I'll bite at this - the side zippers on our Villain are actually in place for two purposes: to reveal a functional hidden kangaroo pocket, and for layering.

We have nothing remotely similar to that Balmain hoodie available for purchase. The fact that we are using side zippers functionally does not mean we are biting Balmain, but then again I guess Balmain is biting anyone who made a hoodie before them.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #38444 of 45426

So did you get your username because you spent $1400 on that awful looking hoodie?

post #38445 of 45426
$850

...which incidentally makes me feel relieved of any consumer guilt I might have had from my own purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II