Another thing you can do is to open the lid as soon as water starts coming out and let it steep for a few minutes, then close it and let it finish the cup. Otherwise, I find that it serves a very weak cup of coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5262post #78916 of 11766811/4/12 at 3:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78917 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I got tired of fucking with the Skerton every morning and got a capresso burr grinder that works decently. In a pinch I really don't mind 8 OClock or whatever. Hell in a pinch I don't mind instant coffee.
Me trying to hurt myself
Big Mac flannel
Nike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is awesome.
i drink a cinnamon dolce late, with extra raw sugar, from starbucks, on most days. dont even care.post #78918 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:11pm
The only grinder I need is my teeth and the only brewing device for me is my mouth. God put them there for a reason and after the first few weeks the boiling water doesn't even hurt. The enzymes in your saliva really break down the proteins and fibers in the beans, and you get a much richer brew because of it.post #78919 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:13pmpost #78920 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:13pmpost #78921 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:32pmpost #78922 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:56pmpost #78923 of 11766811/4/12 at 5:33pmpost #78924 of 11766811/4/12 at 5:37pmpost #78925 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:17pmI had trouble ordering coffee in NYC recently (I'm Australian) - I asked for a strong skinny latte which is double shot ristretto with low fat milk - all I got was blank stares - though ordering in Dean & Deluca was my first mistake.
I actually found the coffee from Saturday Surf NYC to be very good - but they use the best coffee machine in the biz La Maracozza.post #78926 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:32pmpost #78927 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:46pmpost #78928 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:52pmpost #78929 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:58pm
time to make two divergent threads, ***the official baller caffeinated beverages [$1500/oz minimum]*** and SW&D Hot Cocoa
but +1 i like to sit and enjoy what i consider a good coffee or tea and like someone said the process of making and refining it is fun for me, just like with putting together outfits i guess. am comfortable [in my elitism?] but wouldn't want to impose my views on others and just offer opinion should it be asked of me.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 26 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 35 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...