Another thing you can do is to open the lid as soon as water starts coming out and let it steep for a few minutes, then close it and let it finish the cup. Otherwise, I find that it serves a very weak cup of coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5262
Styleforum Top Picks
I got tired of fucking with the Skerton every morning and got a capresso burr grinder that works decently. In a pinch I really don't mind 8 OClock or whatever. Hell in a pinch I don't mind instant coffee.
Me trying to hurt myself
Big Mac flannel
Nike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is awesome.
i drink a cinnamon dolce late, with extra raw sugar, from starbucks, on most days. dont even care.
The only grinder I need is my teeth and the only brewing device for me is my mouth. God put them there for a reason and after the first few weeks the boiling water doesn't even hurt. The enzymes in your saliva really break down the proteins and fibers in the beans, and you get a much richer brew because of it.
I actually found the coffee from Saturday Surf NYC to be very good - but they use the best coffee machine in the biz La Maracozza.
time to make two divergent threads, ***the official baller caffeinated beverages [$1500/oz minimum]*** and SW&D Hot Cocoa
but +1 i like to sit and enjoy what i consider a good coffee or tea and like someone said the process of making and refining it is fun for me, just like with putting together outfits i guess. am comfortable [in my elitism?] but wouldn't want to impose my views on others and just offer opinion should it be asked of me.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Look goes on... 47 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Manila Tailor 2 minutes ago
- › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Wings and Horns Thermal Henley New Size Small 10 minutes ago
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...