Another thing you can do is to open the lid as soon as water starts coming out and let it steep for a few minutes, then close it and let it finish the cup. Otherwise, I find that it serves a very weak cup of coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5262post #78916 of 11766811/4/12 at 3:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78917 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I got tired of fucking with the Skerton every morning and got a capresso burr grinder that works decently. In a pinch I really don't mind 8 OClock or whatever. Hell in a pinch I don't mind instant coffee.
Me trying to hurt myself
Big Mac flannel
Nike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is awesome.
i drink a cinnamon dolce late, with extra raw sugar, from starbucks, on most days. dont even care.post #78918 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:11pm
The only grinder I need is my teeth and the only brewing device for me is my mouth. God put them there for a reason and after the first few weeks the boiling water doesn't even hurt. The enzymes in your saliva really break down the proteins and fibers in the beans, and you get a much richer brew because of it.post #78919 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:13pmpost #78920 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:13pmpost #78921 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:32pmpost #78922 of 11766811/4/12 at 4:56pmpost #78923 of 11766811/4/12 at 5:33pmpost #78924 of 11766811/4/12 at 5:37pmpost #78925 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:17pmI had trouble ordering coffee in NYC recently (I'm Australian) - I asked for a strong skinny latte which is double shot ristretto with low fat milk - all I got was blank stares - though ordering in Dean & Deluca was my first mistake.
I actually found the coffee from Saturday Surf NYC to be very good - but they use the best coffee machine in the biz La Maracozza.post #78926 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:32pmpost #78927 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:46pmpost #78928 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:52pmpost #78929 of 11766811/4/12 at 7:58pm
time to make two divergent threads, ***the official baller caffeinated beverages [$1500/oz minimum]*** and SW&D Hot Cocoa
but +1 i like to sit and enjoy what i consider a good coffee or tea and like someone said the process of making and refining it is fun for me, just like with putting together outfits i guess. am comfortable [in my elitism?] but wouldn't want to impose my views on others and just offer opinion should it be asked of me.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Australian Members 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 20 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 37 minutes ago
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 37 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 38 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...