Another thing you can do is to open the lid as soon as water starts coming out and let it steep for a few minutes, then close it and let it finish the cup. Otherwise, I find that it serves a very weak cup of coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5262
Styleforum Top Picks
I got tired of fucking with the Skerton every morning and got a capresso burr grinder that works decently. In a pinch I really don't mind 8 OClock or whatever. Hell in a pinch I don't mind instant coffee.
Me trying to hurt myself
Big Mac flannel
Nike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is awesome.
i drink a cinnamon dolce late, with extra raw sugar, from starbucks, on most days. dont even care.
The only grinder I need is my teeth and the only brewing device for me is my mouth. God put them there for a reason and after the first few weeks the boiling water doesn't even hurt. The enzymes in your saliva really break down the proteins and fibers in the beans, and you get a much richer brew because of it.
I actually found the coffee from Saturday Surf NYC to be very good - but they use the best coffee machine in the biz La Maracozza.
time to make two divergent threads, ***the official baller caffeinated beverages [$1500/oz minimum]*** and SW&D Hot Cocoa
but +1 i like to sit and enjoy what i consider a good coffee or tea and like someone said the process of making and refining it is fun for me, just like with putting together outfits i guess. am comfortable [in my elitism?] but wouldn't want to impose my views on others and just offer opinion should it be asked of me.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 21ST NOVEMBER 2014 - Cashmere 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot Black Shell Cordovan 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 16 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...