Another thing you can do is to open the lid as soon as water starts coming out and let it steep for a few minutes, then close it and let it finish the cup. Otherwise, I find that it serves a very weak cup of coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5262
Styleforum Top Picks
I got tired of fucking with the Skerton every morning and got a capresso burr grinder that works decently. In a pinch I really don't mind 8 OClock or whatever. Hell in a pinch I don't mind instant coffee.
Me trying to hurt myself
Big Mac flannel
Nike Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is awesome.
i drink a cinnamon dolce late, with extra raw sugar, from starbucks, on most days. dont even care.
The only grinder I need is my teeth and the only brewing device for me is my mouth. God put them there for a reason and after the first few weeks the boiling water doesn't even hurt. The enzymes in your saliva really break down the proteins and fibers in the beans, and you get a much richer brew because of it.
I actually found the coffee from Saturday Surf NYC to be very good - but they use the best coffee machine in the biz La Maracozza.
time to make two divergent threads, ***the official baller caffeinated beverages [$1500/oz minimum]*** and SW&D Hot Cocoa
but +1 i like to sit and enjoy what i consider a good coffee or tea and like someone said the process of making and refining it is fun for me, just like with putting together outfits i guess. am comfortable [in my elitism?] but wouldn't want to impose my views on others and just offer opinion should it be asked of me.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 15 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Vass BNIB - 44EU / 10UK / 11US - U-Last Black Oxford Cap-Toe Plain 18 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 27 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)