or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4506  

post #67576 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

350x263px-LL-26d6cf38_HALA_MADRID_by_Madridistaa-1.jpeg

rotflmao.gif

l3un8mot9a16.gif
Edited by the shah - 4/25/12 at 2:44pm
post #67577 of 117666
this was taken last week before I left for a trip to the south island.
567
I didn't take too many photos but damn that place is beautiful.

I did take some with the seals on the side of the road of state highway 1:
263
263
so cute baby seals

better fit pic, but jumper is still pulled up from driving in both pics.
263
post #67578 of 117666
I'm very distracted by those ducks
post #67579 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I'm very distracted by those ducks

they are doing the "hendrix posts a fit" pose.








was at a bed and breakfast, that actually didn't do breakfast, as we found out in the morning.
post #67580 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I'm very distracted by those ducks

at first i didn't see that last pic so i was gonna say < what the phoque are you talking about chef > but then i saw the canards hiding their faces in great shame !
post #67581 of 117666
I only read Jet's and Teger's comments in this argument because those are where the lulz are. Don't care what acecow says.
post #67582 of 117666

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post


I wasn't the only one that told you that you looked like a girl. And I don't even recall saying it explicitly, but I'll trust you on this one. If you want a serious critique, stop wearing t-shirts that are so freaking long. They make you look like a midget. And your hair and facial expression look like somebody emptied a bucket of diarrhea on your head. More volume in your hair would probably fix that. Take it with a grain of salt, because I have no freaking clue about hairstyles; my hair pretty much stays the same no matter what I do to it.
And I never said I was holier than thou. If people constantly give me shit, I will treat them the same way. And I talk shit sometimes when people deserve it. Sometimes even when they don't. But I'm not the only one who does it. I do learn from some posters and I take mental notes. I also try to be helpful as much as I can. I've spent a lot time trying to help posters in MC who asked me questions about shirts or anything else. If you think I don't know shit, you're wrong. My fits are unremarkable, because I don't like them flashy most of the time. You can't deny that my clothes fit me well and generally work with my body shape. That's my main goal and I've achieved it pretty well.
I don't understand the runway looks, true. But I know how shit fits and what makes people look fitter or fatter. I've given some detailed critiques when it was necessary explaining my point of view. If you disagree, move on or argue respectfully. All you do is try to insult and shut me up. It's not going to work, because a) I will not be insulted by some insecure asshole and b) I will leave this forum when I feel like it, not when you tell me so.

 

      AceCow.   As someone who is watching this debate from afar, and with absolutely no relationships on this board, I think it would be a good idea to do what my grandmother always  suggested:  "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all."

 

      Seriously, Acecow, i do see members on the board reaching out to you and suggesting you relax.   But then you post something, insult somebody else, or act defensively  when you receive criticism, which then sends a lot of folks into attack mode again.

 

      Start fresh as if this was your first day posting.  Listen to see where people are coming from with their criticisms -- that is what I'm paying close attention to, as the people here are pretty knowledgable, and I hope to learn from them.  Provide your suggestions, but lay them on softly.   If someone is rude, ignore them -- if they were an asshole, the board will pick up on it, and the grief will fall elsewhere.    Then I think all will be cool in Styleforumsville for you.

post #67583 of 117666
Dude. We were back on track for like five posts.
post #67584 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

I take in almost 4k cals a day to MAINTAIN. Idk how some of you guys can not only keep your muscle at less than 2k cals a day, much less WORK OUT as well. Hell, my girl is like 5'6 120, pretty damn lean and she takes in over 2k a day to stay steady as well. She shreds a lot throughout the day though, she's a mother f'ng cardio machine.

It's easy: they lie.
post #67585 of 117666
nvm
post #67586 of 117666
post #67587 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

263
so cute baby seals

Those cute little bastards grow up to be the dobermanns of the sea. I had a run in with one probably not 50 miles from where you are.
Watch yer back!

nod[1].gif
post #67588 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

lol then why don't you do it?

I used to fight competitively and after I stopped about a year ago I put on a ton of weight. And actually i've been consistently losing weight for the last 3 months.

The comments about "lose weight and you will look better" is like telling a smoker that he should quit smoking because it is bad for his health. Pointless and obvious.
post #67589 of 117666

See a lot of guys waste thousands upon thousands of dollars buying clothes when they just need to lose some weight.  Got a copping addiction? buy shoes and watches till you're back in shape

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettloffah View Post


I used to fight competitively and after I stopped about a year ago I put on a ton of weight. And actually i've been consistently losing weight for the last 3 months.
The comments about "lose weight and you will look better" is like telling a smoker that he should quit smoking because it is bad for his health. Pointless and obvious.

 

 

post #67590 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

See a lot of guys waste thousands upon thousands of dollars buying clothes when they just need to lose some weight.  Got a copping addiction? buy shoes and watches till you're back in shape


How old are you? 20, 21?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread