Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4412post #66166 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66167 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:29ampost #66168 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:29ampost #66169 of 1176664/9/12 at 9:14ampost #66170 of 1176664/9/12 at 9:28ampost #66171 of 1176664/9/12 at 9:39amQuote:
It's not an oc or a bd
It's also cut quite loose and airy itself. Shoulda taken one without the jacketQuote:
Thanks. Yeah, both of them are. I like it.
I actually returned the jacket but I might try to get the darker version on salepost #66172 of 1176664/9/12 at 10:09ampost #66173 of 1176664/9/12 at 10:17amQuote:
Yeah, I took the photo and realized I hadn't "done my hair" or whatever but it looks better now.
Thanks, I think I've settled on a "look" now and I just need to figure out how to refine it, and also adapt it to winter.post #66174 of 1176664/9/12 at 10:20ampost #66175 of 1176664/9/12 at 10:49amIMHO this latest fit of yours is better than the last few... Better shoes and pants, mainly.Quote:
I once thought I had "settled on a look" also, but I'm still not happy with whatever "look" that is supposed to be. You'd be suprised at how many stages of style metamorphosis there are.post #66176 of 1176664/9/12 at 10:51amI can't wait for my handsome little caterpillar to emerge a beautiful butterfly
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)As Siede Hagg awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic homo. He was lying on his hard, as it were 2% bodyfat, back and when he lifted his head a little he could see his expertly tanned belly divided into stiff pleasing segments on top of which the bed quilt could hardly stay in place and was about to slide off completely. His moderately athletic legs, which were pitifully thin compared to the rest of his bulk, were frozen in place as if to be posing in front of a dresser.post #66177 of 1176664/9/12 at 11:08am
Quote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
I can't wait for my handsome little caterpillar to emerge a beautiful butterfly
alternatively, Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)As Siede Hagg awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic homo. He was lying on his hard, as it were 2% bodyfat, back and when he lifted his head a little he could see his expertly tanned belly divided into stiff pleasing segments on top of which the bed quilt could hardly stay in place and was about to slide off completely. His moderately athletic legs, which were pitifully thin compared to the rest of his bulk, were frozen in place as if to be posing in front of a dresser.
Tween_Spirit, I also can't wait to see how CDHagg will evolve...I mean, be intelligently designed...over time...The future of elegance and style is in good hands. All the elements are in place and as CDHagg spends more, he will emerge a true monarch butterfly...
My imagination is running riot thinking of CDHagg's life in Texas....big oil skysrapers, big hats, big Benz SUVs, big grand pianos...I saw that new series GCB on TV (awful series but still, it's set in TX) and I am imagining CDHagg in that world....I hope that's the real TX, I haven't experienced it first-hand, well not that world anyways....post #66178 of 1176664/9/12 at 11:46amMiran, old adversary, I've told you many times (OK, twice) -- your imaginings of TX are deeply flawed. (Plus, that show's set in Highland Park, a 'burb many miles from Houston, both literally and figuratively).
God help us when they bring back Dallas this year.post #66179 of 1176664/9/12 at 11:57amyou mean Dallas (I know you do)
edit: or maybe I don't know you do. did you mean miran is imagining all the oil money in Houston? in any case, Highland Park is in Dallas. GCB exaggerates, of course, but its wild flowers grow out of the manure of truth, or something
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Calzoleria Riccardo Borella - handmade shoes and bags 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...