Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3823
Styleforum Top Picks
well dressed look (man):
gay look (man):
see the difference?
Church this morning then almost 3 hours of traffic
Basic fit, crappy picture -
Alt shot that shows boots a tad better. Pic still crappy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
your aesthetic is amazing. however seems expensive. for someone who cant afford to buy yamamoto, do you have any suggestions for something similar.
alpha. I am not Malakas.
beta. I am not Otter.
gamma. I am not Bilzario.
delta. I thought we had an agreement after what happened last time that I stay the fuck away from you and you stay the fuck away from me...remember? So wtf are you dragging me into your "fits" again? And I saw you were dragging yourself into Stanley van Buren's sissy rant as well...which part of "staying away" do you not understand...the "staying" or the "away"?
Yes, it is a compliment. If you're a straight man, being cruised by a gay man = being checked out by a girl at a bar.
The latent and blatant homophobia on this site is really weird -- SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...
IMO it's because a lot of posters are really young and live in the suburbs/small towns etc. Once you get a little older and take on the responsibilities of adulthood, like holding a job, raising a family, paying rent or mortgage, feeding yourself -- your worldview will change.
ARGH! Ok, this is getting old.
He was not gay. He was being rude, implying that I looked gay.
Let's drop the subject-a few SFers are looking to kill me as it is.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 57 seconds ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › ZELLI Brown GENUINE OSTRICH Tassel Loafers Shoes Mens 10.5 M 9 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)