Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3823
Styleforum Top Picks
well dressed look (man):
gay look (man):
see the difference?
Church this morning then almost 3 hours of traffic
Basic fit, crappy picture -
Alt shot that shows boots a tad better. Pic still crappy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
your aesthetic is amazing. however seems expensive. for someone who cant afford to buy yamamoto, do you have any suggestions for something similar.
alpha. I am not Malakas.
beta. I am not Otter.
gamma. I am not Bilzario.
delta. I thought we had an agreement after what happened last time that I stay the fuck away from you and you stay the fuck away from me...remember? So wtf are you dragging me into your "fits" again? And I saw you were dragging yourself into Stanley van Buren's sissy rant as well...which part of "staying away" do you not understand...the "staying" or the "away"?
Yes, it is a compliment. If you're a straight man, being cruised by a gay man = being checked out by a girl at a bar.
The latent and blatant homophobia on this site is really weird -- SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...
IMO it's because a lot of posters are really young and live in the suburbs/small towns etc. Once you get a little older and take on the responsibilities of adulthood, like holding a job, raising a family, paying rent or mortgage, feeding yourself -- your worldview will change.
ARGH! Ok, this is getting old.
He was not gay. He was being rude, implying that I looked gay.
Let's drop the subject-a few SFers are looking to kill me as it is.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 31 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 45 seconds ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Tuxedo Rental (NYC) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Julian/Rising Sun Linesman Boots Cognac 10 2 minutes ago
- › Gift tie for "main street" dad? 2 minutes ago
- › CONTEXT CLOTHING $474 WORTH OF STORE CREDIT 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...