Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 3:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3823post #57331 of 11766612/18/11 at 11:51ampost #57332 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:09pmpost #57333 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:20pmpost #57334 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:24pmQuote:
well dressed look (man):
gay look (man):
see the difference?post #57335 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:26pmpost #57336 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:27pmpost #57337 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:29pmpost #57338 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:30pmpost #57339 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Church this morning then almost 3 hours of traffic
Basic fit, crappy picture -
Alt shot that shows boots a tad better. Pic still crappy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
your aesthetic is amazing. however seems expensive. for someone who cant afford to buy yamamoto, do you have any suggestions for something similar.post #57340 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:43pmpost #57341 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:44pmpost #57342 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:46pm
alpha. I am not Malakas.
beta. I am not Otter.
gamma. I am not Bilzario.
delta. I thought we had an agreement after what happened last time that I stay the fuck away from you and you stay the fuck away from me...remember? So wtf are you dragging me into your "fits" again? And I saw you were dragging yourself into Stanley van Buren's sissy rant as well...which part of "staying away" do you not understand...the "staying" or the "away"?post #57343 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:46pmpost #57344 of 11766612/18/11 at 1:05pmpost #57345 of 11766612/18/11 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Peter1
Yes, it is a compliment. If you're a straight man, being cruised by a gay man = being checked out by a girl at a bar.
The latent and blatant homophobia on this site is really weird -- SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...
IMO it's because a lot of posters are really young and live in the suburbs/small towns etc. Once you get a little older and take on the responsibilities of adulthood, like holding a job, raising a family, paying rent or mortgage, feeding yourself -- your worldview will change.
ARGH! Ok, this is getting old.
He was not gay. He was being rude, implying that I looked gay.
Let's drop the subject-a few SFers are looking to kill me as it is.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Sartoria in Napoli ? 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 29 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 38 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 51 minutes ago
- › How would you style this? 53 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway