Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 3823post #57331 of 11766612/18/11 at 11:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57332 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:09pmpost #57333 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:20pmpost #57334 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:24pmQuote:
well dressed look (man):
gay look (man):
see the difference?post #57335 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:26pmpost #57336 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:27pmpost #57337 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:29pmpost #57338 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:30pmpost #57339 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Church this morning then almost 3 hours of traffic
Basic fit, crappy picture -
Alt shot that shows boots a tad better. Pic still crappy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
your aesthetic is amazing. however seems expensive. for someone who cant afford to buy yamamoto, do you have any suggestions for something similar.post #57340 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:43pmpost #57341 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:44pmpost #57342 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:46pm
alpha. I am not Malakas.
beta. I am not Otter.
gamma. I am not Bilzario.
delta. I thought we had an agreement after what happened last time that I stay the fuck away from you and you stay the fuck away from me...remember? So wtf are you dragging me into your "fits" again? And I saw you were dragging yourself into Stanley van Buren's sissy rant as well...which part of "staying away" do you not understand...the "staying" or the "away"?post #57343 of 11766612/18/11 at 12:46pmpost #57344 of 11766612/18/11 at 1:05pmpost #57345 of 11766612/18/11 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Peter1
Yes, it is a compliment. If you're a straight man, being cruised by a gay man = being checked out by a girl at a bar.
The latent and blatant homophobia on this site is really weird -- SF is about obsessing about the way you dress and look, which are traditionally "gay" things to worry about...
IMO it's because a lot of posters are really young and live in the suburbs/small towns etc. Once you get a little older and take on the responsibilities of adulthood, like holding a job, raising a family, paying rent or mortgage, feeding yourself -- your worldview will change.
ARGH! Ok, this is getting old.
He was not gay. He was being rude, implying that I looked gay.
Let's drop the subject-a few SFers are looking to kill me as it is.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hilditch & Key " Blue Friday" Sale 9 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories