Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 564post #8446 of 1675911/30/12 at 6:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8447 of 1675911/30/12 at 7:31ampost #8448 of 1675911/30/12 at 7:33amShark- I am dropping your stuff off today. Please contain the beast. I would hate to see your stuff ruined. Me and Mia laugh every time we drive by your house, now.post #8449 of 1675911/30/12 at 7:41ampost #8450 of 1675911/30/12 at 7:45ampost #8451 of 1675911/30/12 at 8:15ampost #8452 of 1675911/30/12 at 8:17ampost #8453 of 1675911/30/12 at 8:17ampost #8454 of 1675911/30/12 at 8:19ampost #8455 of 1675911/30/12 at 8:36ampost #8456 of 1675911/30/12 at 10:12ampost #8457 of 1675911/30/12 at 10:21amIt's not a dumb question at.
Whole garment construction is seamless. It's made as a "whole garment". It wastes less yarn and drapes better for certain pieces. It really shouldn't rip because the is no linking involved.
Full Fashion construction is sew in panels and then linked together. So when you sweaters rips that's why. The linking gives out. The pros to full fashion are intarsia and plackets. I can go deeper into the whole system later. I have to met a chick for lunch and drop RDK off. We just finished his suit.post #8458 of 1675911/30/12 at 10:26am
Yeah, I'd love to hear more. But when I look at my shirts, they seem to be linked together, put together in different pieces? Is there a difference to what you're referencing compared to full fashion? Also, I'm assuming full fashion can be more like an assembly line where they make different parts, and then assemble them together. Where as whole garment maybe more personal, where it's put together in one spot?
Tell RKD to take pics of his suit...post #8459 of 1675911/30/12 at 11:14ami will soon ... patience is a virtue.
been super busy with the new job and then got sick after thanksgivnig dinner with mauro and his fam and friends. i blame the ridiculous amount of food!!!
but anyway i had to meet with mauro during my lunch break for final tweaking on the suit. i should get it back in a week or somethign when mauro's back from LA, then ill post pics
in the meantime, quick pics of mauro in his knicker suit, cashmere sweater, and old school run of shirts with wolverine 1000 mile boots
quick pic of me in the size medium (sized up 1) wine henley ... if you are a skinny asian or have a small chest, sizing up 1 NOT 2 is all that is needed. its very stretchy and this was right out of the vinyl
size small (normal size) wine t-shirt
size small BD pinpoint spread collar shirts (AMAZING) ... excuse the wrinkles since this was straight from vinyl packagingpost #8460 of 1675911/30/12 at 11:20ammore of what has already been said ... these t-shirts are the softest things ever. feels more like pajama/lounge wear haha. the colors are great too and the pics online and posted do not show justice. it has a great speckled contrast throughout. navy, charcoal, wine all look great. i agree about a beefier rib at the arm hole though for next season and a slimmer arm throughout which mauro and i discussed. regardless these are a steal at the $30ish price for toteholders
for the henleys, i only have to size up 1. once you move in it and it stretches a bit, its more form fitting. sizing up 2 if you want a looser fit. ive owned all of mauro's previous henley/thermals and this is by far the best. the most substantial feel and fabric to date. its a great weight that feels thick and warm but yet soft and stretchy and perfect for layering
lastly, the new spread collar shirts are perfect for work. he also has the same two colors/fabric in button down collars as well. staple for any work/business casual wardrobe. the sheen and texture of the blue especially is great and on point. the fabric is 120-2ply or something like that ... mauro can chime in but its a great weight and feel
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 24 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 35 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...