or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1718

post #25756 of 27154
Gents, I'm in the market for new denim. I want a workhorse and these seem to be the ones everyone loves:

Slim Fit once washed:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750060&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&parentPage=family

Slim Fit Rigids:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750062&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&parentPage=family

Thoughts on the 2?

I know there has been reference to "slim straights" in this thread but not sure if that is a different pair?
post #25757 of 27154

Yes, those are two good ones you cannot go wrong with.  

 

Of course, ask the internet and you'll get a bunch of opinions/answers.  Personally, I would go 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post

Gents, I'm in the market for new denim. I want a workhorse and these seem to be the ones everyone loves:

Slim Fit once washed:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750060&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&parentPage=family

Slim Fit Rigids:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750062&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&parentPage=family

Thoughts on the 2?

I know there has been reference to "slim straights" in this thread but not sure if that is a different pair?

Yes, those are two good ones you cannot go wrong with.  

 

Of course, ask the internet and you'll get a bunch of opinions/answers.  Personally, I would go with their/RRL's East-West denim.  It's awesome stuff:http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70982286&cp=11588650.12138266.62444556&ab=ln_men_cs_slimfit&parentPage=family

 

The East-West denim IMHO is in a different class than the Cone; however, I found the cone much easier to break in and fade...

post #25758 of 27154

post #25759 of 27154
That tooled wallet is a beauty..
post #25760 of 27154

that wallet!

post #25761 of 27154
+1 does anyone have a lookbook plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by pn2k View Post

Damn I need to see more of the summer collection! Does anyone have a book? Really not that impressed with the Spring offerings.
post #25762 of 27154
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfDomains View Post

+1 does anyone have a lookbook plz

I got the physical one in the mail today. (On business till Friday thou)
My SA didn't seem to have the digital copy?
post #25763 of 27154
the seasonal catalogs are really well done, and it's not clear why they're so difficult to obtain. It's almost as if the company is reluctant to make them available to the public.
post #25764 of 27154
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansaway View Post

the seasonal catalogs are really well done, and it's not clear why they're so difficult to obtain. It's almost as if the company is reluctant to make them available to the public.

The new catalogs this year are actually intended for customers. Only as of Spring 2016. The format is much different now.

Prior to this year thou, associates were not supposed to share them. They were not intended for customers. The SA's did share thou with their top customers because they knew it would generate sales.
post #25765 of 27154
For all you vintage heads out there I have an extra copy of The King of Vintage by Rin Tanaka. Cool book that really lets you see where RRL draws inspiration from. Retail is $70. Will hook somebody up with a fair price if interested.





post #25766 of 27154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

I got the physical one in the mail today. (On business till Friday thou)
My SA didn't seem to have the digital copy?

Did you get the summer catalogue? According to my SA, it's not out yet. Summer items have trickled into the stores and online though. My SA sent me a hard copy of the Spring 2016 catalogue. I also had the digital version prior. It's about time RRL did a customer catalogue smile.gif
post #25767 of 27154


Got the new globe one coming in this week
post #25768 of 27154
In case you missed it, RRL has published its Spring '16 "Magalogue" on the home page.
post #25769 of 27154
Looking for the SS look book too... does anyone have PDF / link to past seasons?
Edited by Igasho - 3/25/16 at 5:09am
post #25770 of 27154
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post
Subnav

 

 

 

Do want

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread