• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prescription designer eyeglasses online...

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
a bit of a hijack ... but I was looking at purchasing a pair from here www.framesdirect.com ... does anyone have experience with this specific site?

Tengu

Reaction score
No hijack. Feel free. I was also looking at that site...

Kevin

Reaction score
Good site, great prices. I just ordered a set of frames. Don't forget to sign up for the free $5 off coupon before you place the order.

Leaf

Reaction score
I bought from framesdirect before. But that was a few years ago. I recently bought my eyeglasses from http://www.eyewearplanet.com/prescri...yeglasses.html. They have competitive pricing and their customer service is good. But I was confused with all different lenses they list. I placed an order for bifocal lenses by mistake
shog[1].gif
They called me to double check if I really needed bifocals. I told them that I did not. They corrected my order and subtracted the charge for the bifocals from the total. The experience was good overall.

studyscoot

Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of prescription glasses from 39dollarglasses.com and they are great. The quality is on par with brand-name glasses. Worth a try, imho.

eyegizmo

Reaction score
Frames direct is a good store and I am sure they offer good price have seen them for quite a while.

eyegizmo

Reaction score
Frames direct is a good site has been around for a while I am sure they will not disappointed you.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi, looking for bottega frames not available at frames direct.com. Anyone tried otticanet.com or bestbuyeyeglasses.com please? Cheers

Wicky001

Reaction score
The sunglasses which you purchase online come directly from the factory and these glasses are manufactured to perfection by the dealing company. So, if you would like to opt for the glasses online then look for the deals available online at great discounts.

barnesboys

Reaction score
I bought some AMAZING Sama frames at www.replacementlensexpress.com. This is a very exclusive line of eyewear and lots of celebrities are wearing them - like Mickey Rourke in the Iron Man II movie. I got the Sama Donna (see on Katie Holmes).

This website offers them at the lowest price out there and they are an authoirzed dealer. They also throw in free prescription lenses, free custom sunglass tint, and free shipping (within the US). And ths came in VERY handy for someone like me, who is nearly blind!

So yeah - Sama Eyewear is the hottest thing right now, in my humble opinion!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NethTanyang