• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1CE87EBD-0D52-41CA-9096-43839A0EA6FF.jpeg

Kaptain sunshine seersucker jacket (really light and perfect for summer), kaptain sunshine paper tee (love the fabric. Really dry hand and crisp) and monitaly linen shorts (Super light and airy, very comfy cos of the tie closure and high rise), and castaner espadrilles

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello! Will there be a restock of the Niches flower seed packer t-shirts anytime soon?

Thanks!
Unfortunately no

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this may have been addressed already but I couldn’t find it in the thread, but for the Inglese pre orders there’s no adjustments to fit/measurements from RTW, correct?

For MTM, can we adjust things like collar height, armhole height, and/or sleeve length? If so, I assume it would require coming into your showroom to get it right?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We've always been big proponents of transparency, of not treating our customers like idiots with private labels, untraceable products or idiotic markups.

I've watched with great interest Noah and Private White's work explaining what costs were behind the products they develop and sell - and thought it could be interesting to you guys to see something similar. I tried my hand at the concept with our latest product.

So, between you and me, when you buy our NoMan x SC navy Minnis fresco suit, this is where your $ are going to. As you can see, large chunks are to pay skilled workers living wages from the mills to the manufacturing workshop to our team. It also explains why we wouldn't be able to offer sizable discounts on products like this one. Some other products would leave us a bit more margin to maneuver and absorb sale discounts.

View attachment 1208907

Interesting? Useful?
This is great

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who's getting Inglese and/or Valstar pre-orders? and whatchya getting? :lurk:

Remy Fool

Reaction score
So who's getting Inglese and/or Valstar pre-orders? and whatchya getting? :lurk:

I picked up the one piece Anacapri collar Seersucker shirt in white. I really do like the seersucker popover I ordered back in February.

However, I'm not sure about the size since 42 fits my body pretty well OTR but my neck is just a bit too thick. For popovers it's more or less a non-issue since you ain't supposed to button those but I sprung for a 43 for the preorder so I can have options. Hopefully it isn't too big on me.

I'll be receiving a blue butcher stripe shirt in 43 this Thursday so I will be able to see if I have to adjust the size or not.

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rust dyed seersucker is :inlove:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored