• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These Julius is straight out of some Manga, I think it's the same one Usher was wearing. I like it but I have no idea how to wear it outside of drop-crotch pants and carrying a samurai with it during Halloween.
2dbrxj6.jpg
20ts7pk.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Julius cowl neck looks insanely difficult to wear, especially unzipped. I heard that model in particular has a metal wire inside the cowl for you to adjust how it sits/drapes.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Julius cowl neck looks insanely difficult to wear, especially unzipped. I heard that model in particular has a metal wire inside the cowl for you to adjust how it sits/drapes.
holy **** thats sick... I would say dropcrotch cargos/cargo shorts or some twisted julius denim with large combat boots. Shirts you could just wear a long shirt or the one that has loops that dangle. That would be a nice stuff to pair with that jacket. Its certainly a ridiculous leather that looks amazing on its own. I remember handing it at atelier, but I didn't put it on cuz it was size 3.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
retail is usually 1800-2k, but if you go to a US store and buy them they can run up to 3k-3.5k. So basically, you should definitely proxy that shizz.

they can lower down up to 1k used, but with usually the plainer styles hitting that price range.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yup, in the end I rather have a black one. Even though the asymmetrical neck one is cool.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Can someone explain if Julius/RO leathers are actually quality pieces (hand-made, good materials, etc.) or just expensive because they are limited and made by designers?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Can someone explain if Julius/RO leathers are actually quality pieces (hand-made, good materials, etc.) or just expensive because they are limited and made by designers?
....... if you handle one you'd know. I mean just from pictures alone, do these things look cheap to you somehow? lol also, hoozah, the one uncontrol was talking about was that one. If you want a jacket like that just scout yahooauction.jp and have a proxy snag it for you. In fact theres one guy on sufu selling a size 1 of it for like $1200 mint

swooc

Reaction score
julius is very well made. compared to rick, stitching alone is finished better. i feel julius leathers are worth the 1k price tag. i've only ever handled one leather from rick, my blistered lamb. i would never pay full retail for one.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, full retail for rick ones are pretty ridiculous. However, I dunno which is better quality wise since there are so many different ones. Oiled calf, blistered lamb, and lamb leather are the ones I particularly like. All I know is from what I've read MA julius is inferior quality to both, but that's to be expected cuz the price point is different.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads