• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL vs. APC

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like this is what Maruo gets for helping the occasional dumb ****- like that CvF guy a while back. Why does he get the dumb ones?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Modern Gatsby
I'm still trying to see how Mauro actually helped me?
LensCrafters.jpg

danilo

Reaction score
He answered your stupid questions first of all. He has first hand EXPERT advice on both of the products you're cross-shoping. In fact he even told you to call him up as he would explain everything.

Modern Gatsby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by danilo
He answered your stupid questions first of all. He has first hand EXPERT advice on both of the products you're cross-shoping. In fact he even told you to call him up as he would explain everything.

He didnt answer any of my ******* questions.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had a tumor I'd name it Modern Gatsby. Same user who made this brilliant topic: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=141933 Are you pretending to be drunk again? Seriously, can there be one ******* new user that isn't completely annoying, lazy, and pathetic? WTF is wrong with people these days, where they can't do anything for themselves? Even something as stupid as denim research.

Modern Gatsby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
If I had a tumor I'd name it Modern Gatsby.

Same user who made this brilliant topic:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=141933

Are you pretending to be drunk again?

Seriously, can there be one ******* new user that isn't completely annoying, lazy, and pathetic? WTF is wrong with people these days, where they can't do anything for themselves? Even something as stupid as denim research.

Quit trying to fit in.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
If I had a tumor I'd name it Modern Gatsby.

Same user who made this brilliant topic:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=141933

Are you pretending to be drunk again?

Seriously, can there be one ******* new user that isn't completely annoying, lazy, and pathetic? WTF is wrong with people these days, where they can't do anything for themselves? Even something as stupid as denim research.

"I have an idea. Let's ********."

ahahahahahahaha

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members