• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

please read IF you enjoy discounts

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ market's getting extremely competitive in this economy. Similar practices are happening in other forms of retail as well, not just clothing. Various discounts on the internet are becoming a serious threat to brick and mortar businesses, big time.

But yeah, the people who do that **** are douchebags.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Why would they do that? Because they're dumb, and hoping that the store will just refund them the difference rather than having to go through all the hassle of exchanging. However, this ain't circuit city.

Which is why I'm pretty ******* sketched at the moment about the guys in the B&S selling Wings + Horns at about 1/2 of retail and being completely unwilling to divulge where they're getting it from. Hm, I wonder if Roden Gray should be pissed the **** off that someone is selling the dayton boots for under 500 on here? Or Mauro for that matter, or blackbird. The hammer does need to come down on a lot of this discount ish...

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not against anyone trying to get the best price possible, but why would anyone be dumb enough to say they could get something cheaper somewhere else when returning an item?

I'm a bit unsure as to why this would piss off the other US stocklists, though, considering the relatively small quantity of EG that we get in the first place.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg
but in all seriousness, some people are just too stupid.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see the SF discount as a very kind gesture.... Like an elementary school teacher saying "Its a privilege and it can be taken away!"

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JD _ that is fucked and rob would die!

It has nothing to do with holiday. It was MY **** UP when I first received the line and gave SF 30% off. I promised not to do that EVER again. I could give only the standard SFD.
When sale hits it's everyman for themselves SAKS 5Th ave did a good job of ******* everyhting up on sale time. there is a standard time before something is allowed to go on sale but this thread is not about that.
this thread is about people being STUPID!

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
JD _ that is fucked and rob would die!
Please feel free to tell him about it at your earliest convenience... I'm not impressed and I think you're right that he wouldn't be either.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Why would they do that? Because they're dumb, and hoping that the store will just refund them the difference rather than having to go through all the hassle of exchanging. However, this ain't circuit city. Which is why I'm pretty ******* sketched at the moment about the guys in the B&S selling Wings + Horns at about 1/2 of retail and being completely unwilling to divulge where they're getting it from. Hm, I wonder if Roden Gray should be pissed the **** off that someone is selling the dayton boots for under 500 on here? Or Mauro for that matter, or blackbird. The hammer does need to come down on a lot of this discount ish...
ndg, i thought on topic: STUPID, no manners. i mean if its best buy or pediwear where a price guarantee is advertised, go for it, but if its a small boutique that probably isnt pulling in that much money anyways, why insult them? its a very consumerist.com/slickdeals mentality, i think.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JD- Pm me and I will let him know. could it be knock offs???

Blank- I hear you but thats not what the brand wants... i do hear you.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well again, its pretty common practice. However people should really shut the **** up about it.

smw356

Reaction score
Why should childish behaviour like that from retailers be tolerated in the first place. Boo-hoo a competitor is doing your job better, deal with it, compete or get off the boat. Crying about it to a brand/distributor is just poor form.

While it's stupid on behalf of the consumer to "brag" about somewhere else having a better deal. Its only stupid because vindictive and petty actions on behalf of the ones that refuse to compete and rely rather on strong arming from higher up the supply chain are tolerated.

Prices should be up to the retailer and no one else plain and simple. Its their choice what they want their own profit margin to be on any given item, and its their business that depends upon this profit.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Why would they do that? Because they're dumb, and hoping that the store will just refund them the difference rather than having to go through all the hassle of exchanging. However, this ain't circuit city.

Which is why I'm pretty ******* sketched at the moment about the guys in the B&S selling Wings + Horns at about 1/2 of retail and being completely unwilling to divulge where they're getting it from. Hm, I wonder if Roden Gray should be pissed the **** off that someone is selling the dayton boots for under 500 on here? Or Mauro for that matter, or blackbird. The hammer does need to come down on a lot of this discount ish...

Why does it matter where those guys are getting the W+H from? Are you sad you paid full retail?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads