• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doing deadlifts with a Lasejet 4250 printer

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
I prefer kettlebell swings to deadlifts, mainly because I just can't get the form down on a DL. For whatever reason I end up doing squats when trying to DL *shrug

try doing a stiff-legged deadlift. keep your back straight as possible though. dont push it, use as light enough weight to make it good form but heavy enough for efficient resistance.

Originally Posted by HomerJ
Reading this makes me feel 25%
laugh.gif
, 30%
facepalm.gif
, 5%
puzzled.gif
, 40%
ffffuuuu.gif

haha that is what i strive for . but i want you to be 35%
laugh.gif
, about 22%
facepalm.gif
15%
puzzled.gif
and the rest
ffffuuuu.gif
and a little bit of
foo.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
ok so been doing some deadlifts over the past 2 months, and i notice that it is a good developer of core muscles even at the lightweight level. doesnt need to get big or be able to lift like an ox for effectiveness.

noticed the differences on backside which enhances how i look more in certain clothing

stiffleggeddeadliftspicfromhome.jpg

rough diagram

that aspect , the definition in the lower back backbone area above the buttocks is key for model-look. killer.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you considered increasing the intensity of your workouts? Perhaps a larger model printer would work, say, like an HP 4700:
hp-color-laserjet-4700-printer-series_400x400.jpg
We have this in our office. It's great for workouts because you can customize the number of paper trays, much more high-speed than a barbell, imo. It also has a removable duplexer if you just need to take it down a couple of pounds or so.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
ok so been doing some deadlifts over the past 2 months, and i notice that it is a good developer of core muscles even at the lightweight level. doesnt need to get big or be able to lift like an ox for effectiveness. noticed the differences on backside which enhances how i look more in certain clothing
stiffleggeddeadliftspicfromhome.jpg
rough diagram that aspect , the definition in the lower back backbone area above the buttocks is key for model-look. killer.

This is a very underappreciated post.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member