• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of this NFL quarterback's attire?

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
His name is Aaron Rodgers. Starting Quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.
I noticed he likes checkered patterns.

I was curious what those on the forum thought of his 3 piece look.

spidercan

Reaction score
I like Aaron Rodgers as a player and b/c he's from Cal. Too bad about his O-line. Not a big fan of the tie, seems to blend in too much with his shirt, but that could be the photo quality. Otherwise not bad.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like the shirt and I think the lapels are too thin. The vest underneath didn't appeal to me either.

VikingsFan82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holstein Bilter
His name is Aaron Rodgers.

LOL, I thought you were going to name a backup QB or something. Come on, everyone knows who Rodgers is.

Decent suit, I guess.

The shirt collar is way too large, though.

Kookz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by markdc
Better than the vast majority of NFL players.

Yes, quite remarkable in that context really.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no pedigree at all when it comes to schooling. Aaron actually went to the same JC as I did, before he got picked up at Cal. A scout for Cal was there checking out a RB, and saw something in Aaron that cannot be taught. The rest is history.

It's funny I went to high school with Kyle Boller and junior college with Aaron Rogers.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by markdc
Better than the vast majority of NFL players.
Isn't that like being the tallest midget? And someone should tell him to keep his fingers out of his orifices in public.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I likes the colors and woudl give him an a for effort, but not really feeling the paisly tie wth the checkerd shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads