• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRICKER'S BLACK STOWS, NAVY PEBBLE GRAIN MONKSTRAPS UK 8 US 9 NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers.

I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US funds. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I must use a shipping method that provides Paypal-approved tracking. PM with any questions.

All pairs are brand new in box, and are not defects / factory seconds.

Tricker's Stow in Black UK8 (9 US) Danite sole $425 $399+ shipping
Pictures forthcoming.
blacktrick2_zpsl9xzqpg2.jpg

blacktrick3_zps3vssooth.jpg

blacktrick1_zpsjgzcsgkr.jpg

blacktrick4_zpswgy4n8ba.jpg

blacktrick5_zpsznon0qtm.jpg

Tricker's Scotch Grain Monkstrap in Navy UK8 (9 US) Leather sole $425 $399 + shipping
trickblue1_zps6ttwyog8.jpg

trickblue2_zpsaxxkyb0n.jpg

trickblue3_zpsqvrivppq.jpg

trickblue4_zpspugbozeu.jpg

trickblue5_zpsol5fowfi.jpg

trickblue6_zpsk4k9b72i.jpg

trickblue7_zpsge0ga1v2.jpg

===

Tricker's Woodstock in Brown UK8 (9 US) Leather sole SOLD $375 + shipping
These show minor creasing from having been tried on, hence the reduced price. As the soles indicate, they've never been worn.
woodstock1_zpsfufuzfyn.jpg

woodstock2_zpspjyfevlh.jpg

woodstock3_zpszrfxybjo.jpg

woodstock4_zpsxwng2sem.jpg

Tricker's Monkey Boot 8 UK (9 US) 5042r Last Navy Shell Cordovan SOLD SOLD{/B] $750 + shipping
These are nuts.
monkey1_zpseeyxlet9.jpg

monkey2_zpsnhf6dji6.jpg

monkey3_zpsde4rtrib.jpg

monkey4_zpsvecul5ii.jpg

Tricker's Captoe 8 UK (9 US) 4997 Last Brown leather; leather sole SOLD $425 + shipping
trickbr1_zpstdi8sp2w.jpg

trickbr2_zps7bt0148c.jpg

trickbr3_zps9iwi2g6c.jpg

trickbr4_zpsf4conlnk.jpg

trickbr5_zpsmdq3wk00.jpg

Attachments

• trickblue3.jpg
    trickblue3.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 53
  • blacktrick2.jpg
    blacktrick2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads