• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

andrel42

Reaction score
Thanks ! Order placed !

@Leaves Thanks! They are stunning, the fit is perfect (true to size) and instep is spot on! Get a pair while you can !
IMG_3274.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Best way to walk around in your apartment pondering what to do post COVID:

RickyTakhar

Reaction score

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
99% correct. There are foster & sons shoe trees on skoak website.

Definitely would agree with you on that. I saw that SpTD on their last trunk show here in NY a few months back. I think it is called the Keebler or something thereabouts. Beautiful in person with that seamless counter and handstitched apron. Their leathers are also amazing.

Their SpTD is a direct competitor to the Dover, substantially cheaper I may add.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The split toe now has me thinking on whether to get the Foster ones or stick to the original goal of the EG Dovers.Decisions2...

I have only seen and handled the FS model, so I do not have hands-on wear experience. I can speak for the Dover. Personally feel it is the absolute best RTW SpTD around.

Saying that, the fit and feel should make your decision much simpler. I can tell you the leathers I saw and handled at the Trunk show would place the leathers on par with both companies. We also know the construction is the same, so it will come down to which last works better for you. In other words, attempt to try the shoe on.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir for the advise;appreciate it a lot.There is a side of me that wants to try the Foster since pictures wise it looks quite handsome (and the trees are fantastic) but my love affair with the Dover has been ongoing for the past 7 years

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I quick question? Does anyone have experience with the Apple Pay function on our website. There's no way I can try it out myself as I don't have it, there's only one bank here in Sweden who offers it and it's not mine. :)

I removed the Google Pay option as there seems to be an issue with it? Or is it not working 'cause I'm in Sweden where it's not available.

In Sweden we have this awesome payment option called Swish, which is connected to your national digital ID. It's so much better than any other payment option available Internationally.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads