• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gents, the link to the Carmina split toe derby GMTO on model 80189 in dark burgundy calf on the Rain last has been edited.

Anyone who is interested can pay the deposit for this GMTO HERE

GMTO deposit Carmina Split Toe in Burgundy Calf

This is a pre-order deposit link for the Carmina 80189 Split toe in Burgundy Group MTO. Pictured shows the same style in Saddle Shell and on the Simpson last. This version will be on the Rain last.

• Model 80189, Split toe derby, Rain last
  • Burgundy Calf (Natur Burdeos)
  • Single leather sole
  • Dark Brown sole edge
  • Price ex VAT: 2880 SEK
  • Price inc VAT: 3600 SEK
  • Deposit: 50% pre-order deposit, 50% before delivery

The deposit 1440 SEK ex VAT / 1800 SEK inc VAT is 50% of the full price. The remaining 50% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is estimated late June 2015. The full price is 2880 SEK ex VAT (3600 SEK for clients inside the EU). Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Patrik

can you confirm that the stitching on the heel is confirmed with Carmina? Another affiliate had difficulty and was thus unable to get the stitching on the heels.

Last edited:

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Patrik

can you confirm that the stitching on the heel is confirmed with Carmina? Another affiliate had difficulty and was thus unable to get the stitching on the heels.

This.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Patrik

Are we talking about the above mentioned GMTO? Please clarify.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey @Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget

Has something changed in regards to what lasts Edward Green considers base last for certain shoe models so to speak. I am possession of the latest EG price list (December 2014) from you guys and I noticed some changes.
For example EG lists model name and last available for that model. For example,
Falkirk and than available lasts 202,82

I was able to order Falkirk on 202 last under MTO Standard

For Galway is see this

Galway Goodyear 82, 202

Does this mean that Galway is available on either 82 or 202 last under MTO Standard or would ordering Galway on 202 last fall under MTO Advanced?

I was always under impression that making Galway on 202 last would be considered MTO Advanced.

That's correct, the Galway (Goodyear welted) is available on the 82 or 202 last for MTO Standard.

Nooooooo missed this! Probably a good thing though

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about the above mentioned GMTO? Please clarify.

Hi Leaves, that is correct. In another affiliate Split Toe GMTO there were issues trying to determine whether or not stitching would be included on the heel since the shoe wasn't going to be made on the original Simpson last as shown above.

Paulus-paulis

Reaction score
No, but I'll give you a hint; it's European.
satisfied.gif
Is it Vass? Why dont throw a challenge with a price for the person who´s guessing on the right brand, maybye some kind of Accessories? like brushe or shoe Cream? Could be fun!

Last edited:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it Vass? Why dont throw a challenge with a price for the person who´s guessing on the right brand, maybye some kind of Accessories? like brushe or shoe Cream? Could be fun!

Really hoping it isn't Vass. If it is, I might as well ask my employer to send my paycheck to SkoAB every month to save me the time of transacting my funds via PayPal.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd love it to be Anthony Cleverley, actually. I like the brand and my favorite stockists don't carry it anymore.

If that cannot be done, then a good second option would be Stacy Adams

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads