• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

styleophile

Reaction score
Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46
Black natural cowhide
US Navy Anchor buttons
Quilted lining
Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU​

Detailed measurements in the photos

This does not see any wear in SoCal, so I need to pass this along to someone who will do it justice.

Note: All measurements taken on the outside of the jacket. This has a substantial quilted lining, so I would subtract 1-2 inches to reflect the internal measurements.

This is a natural leather jacket. Character, texture, variation, blemishes come are part and parcel of its charm. Also, I wore it, very carefully, for the past year. I would conservatively rate it 8-9 out of 10, but don’t expect a shiny, blemish free, ‘fashion’ jacket. A brand new one would set you back ~$650

Grab this one for $249 including Paypal fees + $25 shipping in the CONUS (this piece is super heavy). International shipping extra – whatever it costs me.

Attachments

• DSCF0917.JPG
    DSCF0917.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0918.JPG
    DSCF0918.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0919.JPG
    DSCF0919.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • DSCF0920.JPG
    DSCF0920.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 115
  • Schott Peacoat.png
    Schott Peacoat.png
    136 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads