• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality affordable navy blazers

vkn1

Reaction score
I'm looking for reasonably priced quality navy blazers. Brooks Brothers might be one option, though they are a hassle to order to Europe (due to customs).

I would love to learn of other options, though. Could anyone suggest some other great quality navy blazers for the money?

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do you need to import from the USA, surely there are local shops who sell such things? There is nothing intrinsically unusual about a blazer.

You do not specify what "the money" actually means!

vkn1

Reaction score
I would prefer to buy within Europe but don't know anything about what brands are good. There aren't any good shops where I live. The amount of money is whatever it takes to get something that is of noticeably good quality but below the point of diminishing returns. Maybe a blazer equivalent of Loake, Yanko, Meermin, Allen Edmonds shoes. Thank you for your help.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size are you? I have a Loro Piana navy blue in EU46 I'm getting ready to list for sale - brand new with tags and bastings

raiderbuck

Reaction score
Well, if you're anywhere near London. The group that I work for has custom blazers. We're an American company, but we're having a small pop up shop in London starting on May 2nd.

If you'd like more information just PM me.

vkn1

Reaction score
Well, the SuitSupply blazers do look reasonably priced. Are they in fact very high quality? Perhaps that's the most promising suggestion I've received so far since they appear to be easy to purchase online in Europe.

Any more ideas from anyone? I'm surprised there aren't a large number of popular suppliers for blazers in the manner that there are a large number of popular shoe makers in the high-quality-but-reasonably-priced category.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, the SuitSupply blazers do look reasonably priced. Are they in fact very high quality? Perhaps that's the most promising suggestion I've received so far since they appear to be easy to purchase online in Europe.

Any more ideas from anyone? I'm surprised there aren't a large number of popular suppliers for blazers in the manner that there are a large number of popular shoe makers in the high-quality-but-reasonably-priced category.

For the price it will be hard to beat SuitSupply IMO. They use branded fabrics but are fitted so you better have a young athletic build.

Also, their return policy is A+. You can order a blazer online and they will ship it to you. You have 30 days to return it back. SuitSupply provides return label so they cover the cost of shipping it back. It's very easy. They have everything streamlined perfectly.

I picked up a Hudson navy blazer couples months ago. Still haven't had the chance to wear it but it looks great!

zanci

Reaction score
What so you think about boggi milano? Their top tier suits are about 700 e (loro piana fabric)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads