• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Malo, Corneliani 34, 36, 38, 40... cotton/linen pants for spring

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*** UPDATE***
I went back to my supplier to get more of these and unfortunately, it seems my cost price had gone up by $25 a pair since the last lot I bought
mad.gif
I am honoring the original price of $85 for those that ordered pants that I have in stock or PMed me earlier. The only ones I can now get are the #2 tan and #3 light khaki green. I still have a couple of 34s for the original price and can get more 36 or 38 but have to charge $100 for these. Sorry guys. I am pissed off about this and am making even less on these at $100 given my increased cost. If you PMed me before I will give you the original price so don't worry. They are still a good deal at $100 but not as great as I like to offer here - sorry
blush.gif

Here is a great lot of beautiful cotton and cotton/linen pants just in time for spring and summer. They are all flat front and, except for the Corneliani, unhemmed. They all come new with tags and most have the tailor tape in the back pocket for hemming by your tailor. I picked these out myself and they are all in flawless condition. Sorry for the size 32s but I kept the only two that were in that size. I may get a couple of others in smaller sizes later.

Malo, for those unfamiliar with the brand, is one of the top luxury sportswear designers in Italy and is well known for their cashmere and knits. Retail on their pants is $495 ($375 for the Corneliani) and I am pricing them at $85 each and two for $160, including shipping in North America (overseas extra). Please PM or email me for paypal details.

1) Malo: Cream colored in 51% Cotton / 49% Linen. The perfect casual warmer weather pants. Beautiful fabric that is substantial and doesn't wrinke too much like pure linen. These have a button fly, extended waistband with clasp and button closure, off-seam side pockets and two besom back pockets. Pants are pretty true to size and regular fit. The 34s measure 34" at the waist, 10.75" at the knee and 9" at the cuff fwiw. ALL SOLD

2) Malo: 100% Cotton in a light yellowish tan. Excellent pants that are dressier that your average cotton chinos. Same details and measurements as #1 but these have a zip fly and are available in 34, 36 and 38 ($100).

malotan1px6.jpg

malotan2cp9.jpg

3) Malo: 100% Cotton in a very nice pale khaki green color. Same as #2 and available in 34, 36, 38 and 40 ($100).

malokha1uw0.jpg

malokha2be0.jpg

4) Malo: 100% Cotton in a great dark navy color. These have a button fly and are all SOLD.

5) Corneliani Grant: 100% Cotton in a beautiful golden tan color. These are awesome pants that are very well made. They have side adjusters with buttons (no belt loops) and come with brace buttons; zip fly; double button closure and extended waistband with clasp; split and curtained waistband. These are more slim fitting and tapered than the Malo and available in size 34. They measure 34" at the waist; 10.25" at the knee; 8.25" at the cuff. They are factory hemmed with a 33" inseam and have another 4" to let out. [SOLD]

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All PMs received have been answered. I'll be out for most of the night and will log on later and answer any PMs or emails in the order received. Thanks

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See my note in the OP above concerning remaining inventory and pricing. Thank you

EL

chas

Reaction score
Just received my Malo pants. They are beautiful and are perfect for the season. Not to mention a great deal.

Thanks EL72!

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chas
Just received my Malo pants. They are beautiful and are perfect for the season. Not to mention a great deal.

Thanks EL72!

Agreed; the Malo cream linen/cotton pants are fantastic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads