• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NDG Jeans, size up or down?

cmyr

Reaction score
So I preordered a pair of the gray Classic Fit Jeans from Brigade back in the fall, and now I'm wondering if I might've guessed wrong on the sizing. They're only available in evens, and i'm stuck between a 30 and a 32. I'm a "true" 31, but I wear a 29 in NS, a 31 in 5ep, and a 30 in RB11s. Does anyone have any experience with the ndg Classics, and have any idea how they tend to fit?

thanks for the headsups

Chadley

Reaction score
I've never had a pair, but from what I've read, they tend to stretch a bit. That would make me guess that you should go with a 30.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chadley
I've never had a pair, but from what I've read, they tend to stretch a bit. That would make me guess that you should go with a 30.

Take the 32. They do stretch a bit, but I am one size smaller than you (28 in NS, 30 or 29 in 5EP, depending on the cut) and the 30 NdG were really tight to begin with

Chadley

Reaction score

gooberdude

Reaction score
Not sure about the classic fit, but I just got a pair of the narrow fits in 30 and the waist feels at least one (possibly two) sizes small. They haven't had a chance to stretch out yet though so here's to hope :/

cmyr

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, i'll stick with the 32... worst case scenario i send them back to justin and have to do without new jeans for a week.

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Take the 32. They do stretch a bit, but I am one size smaller than you (28 in NS, 30 or 29 in 5EP, depending on the cut) and the 30 NdG were really tight to begin with

I guess this means they're sized true to tagged size like levis ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads