• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just bought "seven for all mankind" jeans for men

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans for men.

The fiance has a pair and I didn't think they made jeans for men.
But I picked a pair up for 90 bucks that was normally 300.

THey are relaxed fit, button flys. ( a little bit low riderish for a guy I think but I can handle it)

I have to say they are very well made, distressed, and have
good quality to them. I didn't really know that jeans had so much
difference in quality, but I have been corrected.

Have any of you bought these jeans?

afaludi

Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif
peepwall[1].gif
peepwall[1].gif
peepwall[1].gif

arlee

Reaction score
wow they retail for $300? thats ridiculous, who in the right mind would pay 300 dollars for a pair of sevens. I wouldn't even pay the 90 you did, you overpaid. Also if you think sevens are quality what were you wearing before them?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Sevens when I was first starting out with this stuff, I don't see why they get so much crap. I mean, obviously the style doesn't match what's popular here, but I don't really think there's anything wrong with the quality of them. The denim seemed nice enough at the time :p

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I picked up a pair of Sevens when I was first starting out with this stuff, I don't see why they get so much crap. I mean, obviously the style doesn't match what's popular here, but I don't really think there's anything wrong with the quality of them. The denim seemed nice enough at the time :p

Concur, the only thing wrong with them is the price IMO.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
You could pick up some good society for $90. I think 7's are fine for women, but I personally would never were them again. I destroyed mine within six months, major crotch blow-out.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all fairness, 7FAM jeans are perfect for a Lambo-riding investment firm VeePee in his Hugo Boss suit and Rolex Subs. It's just sooooo right.

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
In all fairness, 7FAM jeans are perfect for a Lambo-riding investment firm VeePee in his Hugo Boss suit and Rolex Subs. It's just sooooo right.
Wow..you just don't let things go huh? It lost it's humor many posts ago. Get over it and move on. For all those who don't know what he's talking about. I posted some things about my life, in the other forum and people blasted me for boasting or being full of it. And STILL he brings it up. Quite sad. Stop spending time "hating" the brand culture and trying to poster boy people you don't know into a box you so want to spit at, and worry about yourself and why you're such a hater...

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G

Well that's why I posted in this forum to get feedback! =)

The pants are easily returnable.

The past denim I had was DKNY, and lucky. I haven't really looked much deeper
than that.

Some of the denim posted on here I've tried..but they are pretty "tight"

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about jeans either. I just bought a pair of Ernest Sewn Fultons from shoe for $45. Can't wait to try them on. I've been wearing whatever fits and is cheap from TJ Maxx.

I have a pair of jeans right now where if I walk up the stairs (bend my legs), they crush my balls. That's too tight no?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holstein Bilter
Well that's why I posted in this forum to get feedback! =)

The pants are easily returnable.

The past denim I had was DKNY, and lucky. I haven't really looked much deeper
than that.

Some of the denim posted on here I've tried..but they are pretty "tight"

Well, if you're not set on them, I'm sure we can come up with recommendations. What kind of look/wash are you going for? I know a lot of the stuff talked about here is fairly slim, but I'm sure we can come up with some suggestions :p

What have you tried anyway?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Posts like this just has to be some dick-munch playing around.....right?.

If not, poor show putting more money into the rich guys pockets that already have a adequate market share selling mundane products to sheep.

As for the jeans are too tight comment it says it all really.

Recommendations that hold a little more substance than your recent purchases:

Ernest Sewn
Nudie
Crate
APC
KMW
Spurr
RRL
Simon Miller
Rag & Bone

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Posts like this just has to be some dick-munch playing around.....right?.

If not, poor show putting more money into the rich guys pockets that already have a adequate market share selling mundane products to sheep.

As for the jeans are too tight comment it says it all really.

Recommendations that hold a little more substance than your recent purchases:

Ernest Sewn
Nudie
Crate
APC
KMW
Spurr
RRL
Simon Miller
Rag & Bone

Sadly...it's not a dick munch playing around. It's a dick munch who's a newb to this denim thing and is looking for recommendations. Can't expect us to all be learned right out of the womb right?

I will def look into the list you have here.
Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads