• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girls, Please Stop

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Wearing sunglasses that are trashy without the saving virtue of being slutty.

istockphoto_1170249_girl_in_sunglasses.jpg

Wearing knee-length, slim-legged shorts. Especially appaling as business attire. If you can't bear to wear a skirt to the office, wear a pant suit. It works for Hillary.

shorts.jpg

Piercing anything other than your ears -- one per only.

Getting tatoos.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Wearing sunglasses that are trashy without the saving virtue of being slutty.

istockphoto_1170249_girl_in_sunglasses.jpg

Wearing knee-length, slim-legged shorts. Especially appaling as business attire. If you can't bear to wear a skirt to the office, wear a pant suit. It works for Hillary.

shorts.jpg

Piercing anything other than your ears -- one per only.

Getting tatoos.

I see your point forbusiness attire, but for casual? It's not my favorite look but I jump all over that chick on the runway. Then again, I could picture middle-aged women wearing them and not looking quite so good as that model. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that those are the ones you're complaining about. Ewww. Ok, you're right. Better to have a general rule.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

My biggest beef is those stupid glasses chicks wear these days. The big huge goggle-types... When are those going to die-out?

I agree with you on the piercings and tatts too. Some tatts I don't mind, such as right above the butt (that are basically a desguised arrow that says **** me here), but I HATE tatts that are of things. The smaller the better, of course.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a thing for women who are covered in tattoos.

I am not such a fran of piercings, but they don't really bother me.

Sunglasses like that look too terminatorish.

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stop showing fat love handles hanging over your tight, low rise jeans. I like this style, but it's not for chubby girls.

Wings_2006

Reaction score
Oh come on you can't be serious. Those sunglasses make her look interesting. And I just bought a pair of off white knee length slim shorts, and I'm not kidding. I have one tattoo which is well hidden and only have one piercing per ear, so I guess I'm good there.

I would say girls should stop bleaching their hair. It's hideous, especially if you don't have the money to maintain it.

Claire

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread gives , a creepy feeling like the 1, about something stuck, in the throat.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Stop getting married and/or having babies before you are ready to do so, and once married, stop asking me to ******** with you. If you wanted to ******** with me, and are that unhappy... maybe you shouldn't have married whatshisname!

It really is sort of annoying.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Stop getting married and/or having babies before you are ready to do so, and once married, stop asking me to ******** with you. If you wanted to ******** with me, and are that unhappy... maybe you shouldn't have married whatshisname!

chris rock did a good routine on single mothers.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
chris rock did a good routine on single mothers.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

If they were single, I wouldn't have said anything. They are married. Two of the three are mothers, and one (which I am not counting because she's never actually come out and propositioned me) is 50-something and the mother of one of my friends.

Wings_2006

Reaction score

Me oh My, care to tell us about that one
wow.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wings_2006
Oh come on you can't be serious.

I'm a reactionary when it comes to men's attire. Why should I be any different with respect to women's?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Wearing sunglasses that are trashy without the saving virtue of being slutty. Piercing anything other than your ears -- one per only.
Originally Posted by iammatt
I have a thing for women who are covered in tattoos.
Originally Posted by LSeca
Stop showing fat love handles hanging over your tight, low rise jeans. I like this style, but it's not for chubby girls.
Stop getting married and/or having babies before you are ready to do so, and once married, stop asking me to ******** with you. If you wanted to ******** with me, and are that unhappy... maybe you shouldn't have married whatshisname! It really is sort of annoying.
I agree with these points.

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
My biggest beef is those stupid glasses chicks wear these days. The big huge goggle-types... When are those going to die-out?

They already died out once and now they're back. I hate the damned things too. Certain tarty Japanese girls are addicted to the wretched things.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads