• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know exactly where to find this picture LOL
I think the lighting is pretty unflattering for a teaser picture. Or maybe that's how they wanted it!...

I can't wait to get these.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All right, in addition to the arrival notice from yesterday here's few more that was included last minute in this shipment!

-saddle shell 2 eyelet derby (907) MTO
-black lizard single monk MTO

Look like they will ship tomorrow so I will update here once again when they arrive in our warehouse!

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All right, in addition to the arrival notice from yesterday here's few more that was included last minute in this shipment!

-saddle shell 2 eyelet derby (907) MTO
-black lizard single monk MTO

Look like they will ship tomorrow so I will update here once again when they arrive in our warehouse!

That was insanely fast! Thanks for some good news Steve.

WiredandTired

Reaction score
Speak of the devil, I was about to ask about the saddle shell ptb.

Good to hear. On another note, it'd be awesome to get a MTO gallery on your site Steve. You've run some great makeups.

darkmatter7

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pics? Also, you're in the LA area? Do you allow visitors...
shog[1].gif

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pics? Also, you're in the LA area? Do you allow visitors...
shog[1].gif
I will post up pics as soon as I receive them :)
I am actually moving my warehouse down to San Diego but I will be more than happy to schedule a meet up in LA area :)

Speak of the devil, I was about to ask about the saddle shell ptb.

Good to hear. On another note, it'd be awesome to get a MTO gallery on your site Steve. You've run some great makeups.
Definitely in the works :)

ianGP

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Any MTO interests on a split toe derby - preferrably on a darker brown suede on Soller last:

(credit pics to The Armoury):

I'm down for either calf or suede - so long as the colour is brown/dark brown (hell, I'd maybe even be open for burgundy)

Last edited:

ianGP

Reaction score
can you put up an example?

might be something completely different in my head i'm thinking of...

ianGP

Reaction score
ah gotcha - thanks for the pics! For some reason, I thought of 'christmas' green :crazy: I know... color me crazy

I was thinking to use this pair as an everyday beater-type, hence the brown.
In the same token... I've never had a green pair nor would I know how to rock it.

I'm like a "on-the-fence-yes" vote on the loden. Thanks for bringing that up! Interesting color for sure

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads