• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Three Pairs of Shoes: 2 pairs A-Es and 1 Puma - 9.5 and 10 US

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of divesting myself of most of my Allen-Edmonds shoes and have two pairs for sale here. In addition, I have a pair of Pumas for sale. Details and pictures follow:

1. A-E Saxons in Chestnut. 10B; on the 8 last. This is the older Saxon model (odd how A-E recycle their model names with completely different shoes)--a rubber-sole, moccasin-toe, monk-strap shoe (with A-E orthotic insole). These are almost brand-new, worn perhaps 7-8 times, but not in the last year, and I don't see this changing. New Price (9/5/07): $40 (was $50).

2. A-E Hillcrests in Merlot. 9.5D; on the 4 last. Bicycle-toe bluchers with double sole (Topy'd) and storm welt. These shoes were Topy'd over a double sole with little wear and re-heeled with Vibram heels a while ago, and then never worn. I probably won't wear them and can use the closet space. Excellent condition. New Price (9/5/07): $40 (was $50).
3. Puma 96 Hours Onda Trainers, gray suede. 10D (9 UK, 43 Euro). These retail for something like $250 US or more. I've included a link to a Zappos listing of an almost, but not quite, identical shoe. These came from the UK, so we may just be seeing differences in what's marketed there as opposed to here. These are basically new, worn perhaps 3-4 times. I bought a pair of very similar Taryn Rose trainers from STP which fit a little better and can't see retaining both. New Price (9/5/07): $40 (was $50).

All prices include shipping to the US or within Canada. Shoe trees not included.

Pictures(l. to r.: A-E Saxons, A-E Hillcrests, Pumas):

Link to Zappos listing:

http://canada.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19213401/c/3.html

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy toe taps, Batman, not a single taker! Well, I'm a motivated seller, so new prices posted above.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads