• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:NWT Zegna 15mil15 glenplaid DB (44) & charcoal grey Isaia with navy windowpane(50)

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
will be posting some stuff tomorrow, but wanted to see if there would be any interest in these two as I was planning on putting them straight on ebay tommorrow. DB's aren't too popular here, but these Zegna 15mil15 is just gorgeous. It's a glen plain, side vents, flat front pants. The Isaia is equally gorgeous, but it's a size 50 (EU 60) and I don't know how many here wear that size. Given Isaia's slim cut, it would probably work for a 48R also. It's charcoal grey, Base S model, 3roll2, side vents, super 120's, flat front pants. I'll post better pics tomorrow if anyone cares.

KIF_7591.jpg

KIF_7592.jpg

KIF_7593.jpg

KIF_7594.jpg

KIF_7595.jpg

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed,

I apologise if this is a silly question, but when you say that the Zegna is "44", is that a US or Euro 44? I assume a US 44, but it pays to make sure...

I wouldn't mind a nicely cut, grey DB if the price is right for my current budget, so if you're happy to either post further details, or to PM me about it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Ed.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A EUR 44 would be like US 34 and AFAIK, Zegna (and most RTW) manufacturers do not make suits in that size so I'm sure it's a US 44.

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Ed,

I apologise if this is a silly question, but when you say that the Zegna is "44", is that a US or Euro 44? I assume a US 44, but it pays to make sure...

I wouldn't mind a nicely cut, grey DB if the price is right for my current budget, so if you're happy to either post further details, or to PM me about it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Ed.

Yes, I am sure it is 44 (us). Ed's mannequin is size 40. If the suit is 44 (eu), it won't be able to fit the mannequin
smile.gif
. But you are right, it pays to make sure.

Lays84

Reaction score
whats the length and the othr measurements on the isaia suit

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
the price on each is $550. The Zegna is a US 44 and I'll make a ful post (pics, measurements) tomorrow. Both suits are New with Tags and retail on each is in the $3k range.

Ed the pix are not great but that glen plaid is cut like a 1930s 6 button DB with the big lapels right?

Lawman

Reaction score
Ed, what is the length, both collar to hem and sleeve, on the isaia?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sidvar
any waist measurements on the zegna suit trousers?

A little confusingly, Ed has also posted this suit (as well as lots of other stuff for sale) in another thread - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=47518

He provided these measurements in the other thread:
"Zegna 15mil15 DB grey glen plaid, 44R. Just an incredible suit. Side vents, flat front pants, P quality fabric. $550
Shoulder 19.5
Sleeves 26
Chest 46
Length 31
Pants
Waist 18 5/8 (exterior lying flat)
Leg Opening 9 1/4
Knee 10 1/4
Thigh 13 1/4
Rise 10 1/2"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads