• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coast to Coast listeners?

cimabue

Reaction score
Anyone else into late-night pop physics, Bigfoot, small grays, NDEs, and other escapist fare with George Snoory?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to drive late at night all the time and would listen to coast to coast on a regular basis. Very fascinating. Art Bell was the host back in those days. I think now he only does one night a week now, and some guy Ian Punnett is the regular host.

EDIT: Correction, apparently George Noory is the regular host and Ian Punnett is the Saturday host.

Verno Inferno

Reaction score
That show was great for college and law school all-nighters and roadtrips. I remember first listening to the show while pulling an all-nighter in college. Art Bell asked people to call in if they believe they are Satan (or the son of Satan). OMG. Every truck driver across the southern portion of America with half a bottle of moonshine in him was calling the Wild Card Line:

Art: Why do you think you're the Devil?

Buzz: I just... I'm Satan. Ain't nuthin' ever work out for me. And I just. I don't know. I'm Satan.

Art: Are you evil?

Buzz: Oh yeah, real evil.

Art: What makes you evil?

Buzz: I like.. I don't know... Cain't put a finger on it really. Used to throw cats and such when I was a kid and just always seem to find trouble. Did six months in juvie.

Art: Oh my! Do you have plans to destroy the people of the Earth?

That was pretty much half the calls for 4 hours. I think my favorite episode of all-time was the evening he had Ralph Sarchie (the exorcist cop from New York) on who described his work doing exorcisms. I remember his book jumped all the way up to #4 or #5 on Amazon.com by the time that show was over.

Not to mention that show has the most entertaining bumper music. Wish I could stay up later for it these days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads