• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barrett Olive Antiqued Shoes SZ. 9 Brand New

Ammo

Reaction score
Very nice Barrett lace up in an olive antique blutcher style.It is a split toe with a very nice elongated toe. Fits like a SZ10. Retail price on the shoe is $650.00. I am willing to let it go for $300 OBO. Please contact me if you have any questions about the shoes. I also have a matching belt with a gold buckle. That is at an extra cost.
P2210048.jpg
P2210047.jpg
P2210049.jpg
P2210050.jpg
P2210051-1.jpg

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** the bed. I want those.
Do they run true to size, or small or large?

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in one of the pics, it looks like one is a 9 and one is an 8.... maybe its just my screen??

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rioni
in one of the pics, it looks like one is a 9 and one is an 8.... maybe its just my screen??

Good eyes. The right shoe (on the left) has "8" marked on the sole...

Also, are they blake-sticked or of Norwegian construction?

Ammo

Reaction score
No They are both SZ9 and they are Blake stitched. I wear a 10D in Ferragamo and these fit me.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you selling on behalf of (or are you) a retail store?

Ammo

Reaction score
Not to be rude or anything but does it matter? The shoe is for sale so I can put the money towards a pair of other Barretts.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Yes, because among other things, you're a relatively new seller on this board. If you have completed transactions w/ other members here or on other platforms (eBay, similar forums etc.), please do mention it as it'd remove some doubts about your credentials. Also, I don't think it hurts a seller to honestly answer all inquiries on his goods.

The photos look like they were taken inside a retail establisment. Without any knowledge whatsoever about the seller, I'd definitely question whether he (if not representing the store) has possession of the shoes at all.

Ammo

Reaction score
I appreiciate and understand all of your concerns and I do work for a retail establishment. Out of courtesy I prefer not to mention the name of the store at this time. I am posting some things that I want to move so I thought I share these great product with you guys because I know people on the forum appreciate these types of goods. I also have a Edward Green shoe for sale as well. It is a Buckingham in Burnt Pine. It is a SZ 12 and I will have pics up on Monday. Thanks

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a pretty good idea of who he is, and if I am correct he is legit.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the shoes to bad they run so long, 9 or 91/2 usually fit but at size 10 i'm doubtful. My search goes on for an olive shoe.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha is it Maloufs? I can't think of any where else which has both Barrett and EG.

beasty

Reaction score
Someone should get this shoe! If it aint too big for me, I would have grabbed it. I am looking for a pair of work shoes in this hue and of course matching belt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads