• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are there any Burberry employees available?

bocktagon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Long time reader of this forum. I am considering buying a heritage trench coat and I was wondering of there were any Burberry employees on this site that would be willing to answer a few questions for me. If so, could you please message me. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone. :)

ajack

Reaction score
I'm also interested in Burberry Trench Coat, especially Sandringham (Slim Fit) Line.

Any opinion on SF?

bocktagon

Reaction score

I'm also interested in Burberry Trench Coat, especially Sandringham (Slim Fit) Line.

Any opinion on SF?

I recently tried on both sindringham and the kensington. For my personal liking I found the Kensington to work better for me. It's amazing! It honestly makes you feel as though its made bespoke right off the rack. It's just so hard to justify buying one living in LA where it hardly ever gets cold enough to wear a coat.

ajack

Reaction score
I recently tried on both sindringham and the kensington. For my personal liking I found the Kensington to work better for me. It's amazing! It honestly makes you feel as though its made bespoke right off the rack. It's just so hard to justify buying one living in LA where it hardly ever gets cold enough to wear a coat.
I tried both Kensington and Sandringham and found out that Slim Fit (Sandringham) worked better on me. Maybe I'm a little bit thin (5'10" and 130lbs).

Moreover, is there any much difference Heritage line and Burberry London?

smartie-pants

Reaction score
I just purchased the Sandringham and believe it's a superb fit. I am small and normally wear a size 34, but had to size up to a 36. Very narrow sleeves and sharply tailored - this coat fits me like a bespoke blazer. Very impressed. I bought it at Bloomingdales and will receive a $300 reward card from their current promotion!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads