• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50-75% off alert (in NC store)

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was pretty much blown away at a great mens store in Raleigh, NC called Lile's. Fantastic stuff on sale, everything from belts to wear with jeans (75% off), casual shirts (mostly 75% off), Kiton navy blue sportcoats (42Reg and 46 Reg, 3 button double vents, lightweight wool-- 75% off, I think retail is $3950), a few kiton dress shirts (75% off, but only 16.5, 17, and total about 5 shirts left). Looking for a cool party/ going out suit? Sharkskin Alexander McQueen grey sharkskin with peaked lapels and 1-button sleeves, 75% off (saw at least a 40r and a few other sizes). Pretty good selection of some paul smith, corneliani, etc. as well in the 50% off and a few 75% off as well.

Lile's
North Hills Shopping Centre (4350-106 Lassiter at North Hills Ave)
Raleigh, NC 27609

919-510-5556

Wow. I only had room for a couple of sport shirts and two belts, already spent some dough on a new suit at Saks today.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention-- they also picked up some cool silk linings, such as skulls and crossbones, that they can send to the vendors when they make up a suit with you. Also, they do MTM Adrian Jules tailored clothing, which is apparently doing very well for them also.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I got there too late, althogh there was still a good amount of kiton for sale. Shirts 100 and a beautiful navy 42R kiton blazer for 1k

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just got the following...if you call, ask for Bruce, he's amazing!

Belvest silk/wool sport coat
3 pairs of Valentini Sartoriale trousers
Truzzi dress shirt
Lorenzini dress shirt

All for less than $900 shipped.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
How do you buy this stuff without seeing what it looks like? Will they take returns?

Doc, the Belvest sport coat is on their website, the Valentinis are all solids as are the dress shirts. So I was very comfortable pulling the trigger. They had a Kiton sport coat that I passed on because I couldn't get an adequate mental picture of it.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aportnoy,
do they have any more dress shirts and pants or did you sweep everything?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
aportnoy,
do they have any more dress shirts and pants or did you sweep everything?

Depends on your size but they had a deep selection of Truzzi, Lorenzini, Valentini, Incotex, Caruso and some Kiton. It's definitely worth a call as all is 75% off.

Crooow

Reaction score
Aportnoy is right, Bruce is very friendly and helpful. Just picked up a Kiton shirt (thereby destroying my no more purchases vow following last week's Incotex madness).

Thanks for the heads-up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads