1) Mid-brown calf brogue derbies - Forest last - 9 UK
- 5-10 wears
- Very similar to these but in mid brown: https://www.carminashoemaker.us/mens-derby-shoes/brogue-cap-toe-blucher-730_1
- Sizing: I'd say these are normal width and can accommodate a higher instep. But search Styleforum for much better sizing advice.
- No shoe trees included
2) Snuff suede wingtip derbies - Rain last - 9 UK
- 15-20 wears
- Here's the shoe on Carmina's site: https://www.carminashoemaker.us/mens-derby-shoes/wingtip-blucher-suede-80254
- Sizing: I'd say these run wide in the toebox and also can accommodate a higher instep.
- Come with lasted shoe trees!
Please see the attached photos and let me know if I can provide any additional information.