• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"What are you wearing now" Peasantonline.com x Styleforum contest "Allstar" round 4.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
A "Styleoff" is being considered as I write. Stay tuned
smile.gif

Will David Bowie be overseeing this "Styleoff"?

Reaction score
there should be a theme for the style-off

say, do a "getaway driver" look
or catburglar

and rules such as:

no still shot----subject must be moving bodily
no mirror shot
must be timer
no other human may take photo but subject
no wire hangers
no smiling
no dancing
no video
each article of clothing must be listed, including size, exact price paid (scans of receipts acceptable if scans made in presence of a notary public), where purchased, materials, washing instructions, length of ownership, wash frequency, shipping, weight in oz.

and picture must include 3 passersby in the frame

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
there should be a theme for the style-off

say, do a "getaway driver" look
or catburglar

and rules such as:

no still shot----subject must be moving bodily
no mirror shot
must be timer
no other human may take photo but subject
no wire hangers
no smiling
no dancing
no video
each article of clothing must be listed, including size, exact price paid (scans of receipts acceptable if scans made in presence of a notary public), where purchased, materials, washing instructions, length of ownership, wash frequency, shipping, weight in oz.

and picture must include 3 passersby in the frame

Nice.

Anyway, a "Styleoff" is now officially going to happen!

I may use some of those rules. Get ready to turn left, gentlemen? Also, who will be Derek, and who will be Hansel? This I need some opinions on.

Chauncey Gardner

Reaction score
Again I complain that it is too hard to choose. These three choices make me Howl with indecision. Why not select a triumvirate?

Faced with that conundrum, the mainspring for me this time is seeing Ferlinghetti's City Lights Book Shop pictured behind Digital Denim. A wisely selected backdrop, Digital; literacy always gets my support. May City Lights be a beacon in the 21st century for intellectuals and for people who want to express themselves through the way they dress, just as it howled for the Beatniks.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GentWithoutaCent