• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T-Shirts, need help finding brands.

Sleepy Owls

Reaction score
Hey so i need some help finding brands that have quality t shirts. Im into the the skate/surf t shirt brands but none of them seem to have anything nice most of it is all thin and slim fit. Im looking for better fitting tees (thicker material, collar fits well) the only ones ive come across are Stussy and Brixton, and a few shirts by brands like Altamont, Vans and Obey. Those are all brands that have the type of style i want but i need more premium t shirts.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw it but this was posted in response to your question in the other forum and as much as I have hated every other upstart t-shirt start-up I've seen posted on SF, these ones earned a favourable impression.

Moby Dick
mobytricoffee.png

Nineteen Eighty-Four
newonecolor1984mock.png

There's also a Life of Pi tiger-in-a-lifeboat and a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tee.

For the record, I only looked at their first page and didn't see a webstore so I can't comment on the prices, the range, or anything else. But it is nice to see mention of cancer donations on the first page.

Last edited:

Sleepy Owls

Reaction score
Yeah i did see those in the other thread, but i dont know those arent really what im looking for. I guess im more into a smaller graphic/more simple design.

OJaSociete

Reaction score
Check Out www.aSociete.com we have the best deals for college students going on right now save on brands such as, Crooks & Castles, Elm Company, Acropolis, Huf , 191 Unlimeted, and many more, weekly sales with savings up to 60-80% off retail

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads