• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LF Hairstyling Advice

crank

Reaction score
Since the new year is coming up, I thought that maybe I would go with a new hairstyle and perhaps a shorter haircut. Not really sure what to do at this point. I've gotten some suggestions to cut it short but there are too many asians with short hair! lol

It also took me ages to grow my hair out so I don't know if I want to cut it short just yet. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking of dying my hair. Thanks in advance!

*#..

Reaction score
Don't dye it! I have an Asian friend that dyes his hair every month. I swear, he has a different hair color every time I see him - you don't want to be that guy. I think it looks good longer, so don't cut it too short.

crank

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and suggestion.

Haha ... I kinda do want to dye it brown. That's it. I don't think am willing to try any color lighter than that. I just don't have any hairstyles in mind if I was to cut it short. I've had a faux hawk before but it's too cold outside to be cutting it that short. Come to think of it, whenever I cut it short, it has always been a faux hawk.

I looked for Jeff Tweedy's styles and I didn't see anyone that I really liked. Any other suggestions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads