• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Will We Know When You're Dead?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
i was captain, you bettah watch yo self! than we can have some sunny D after.
Where'd you grow up? I mean, I was the captain of my team for two years, and look at me now. A true success story!!

Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
We'll all know when JLibourel dies, for the seas will churn red for seven days with the blood of the number of beautiful virgin sacrifices necessary to commend his carnal majesty.

LOL Awesome.
And probably true.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll probably pay a visit to one of you when I die, just to let the forum know. Maybe sho'- he seems to be the most responsible guy here.
smile.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Where'd you grow up? I mean, I was the captain of my team for two years, and look at me now. A true success story!!

LOL Awesome.
And probably true.

in toronto lol. i would pwn you. PWNED. my last year my team sucked so bad it hurt. there were games where we had 16 points in the frst quarter, and i had 14 of them. i sometimes wish i played sports in the states lol.

CutCleanQuick

Reaction score
I have just funded the startup of Iamdead.com. You join and list the email addresses of everyone you want to be contacted upon your death. All you have to do is email us the details upon your demise.
eh.gif
Just imagine the snappy anecdotes you could include for specific people. edit: damn, all the good die url's are taken

adamsnez

Reaction score
im not so much concerned about this forum (nobody even knows me), but my local forum people would find out. I predict it would be 2 or 3 pages long (w/ 20 replies per page).
i dont know anyone that would care, that is over an hours drive away from me.

im more concerned about how people would handle and distribute my possessions.
I've already told 2 friends "in the unlikely sudden passing of me, this is how my guitar gear will be split up amongst you two.... and please, play the gear, bring the rawk in my memory and dont let it just sit around". I REALLY hope they remember this, and take it seriousely.
And my money. I would want it split up between certain organizations, but nobody knows which/how much. Im 23, it would feel WEIRD and creepy to write something up, and store it somewhere, but at the same time, feels it's very necessary????
I also want to be buried in my Lincoln. I'm sure it's illegal, but if i could.....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads