• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lad Musician, Rick Owens DRKSHDW, Vintage, etc.

klangspiel

Reaction score
Protocol: 1. All items ship from Australia. 2. Prices include shipping worldwide. Most items are shipped via EMS worldwide. In some cases of cheaper items, regular airmail will be the preferred shipping method unless you request otherwise. 3. Shipment within Australia will be cheaper and with Express Next Day Delivery. Please ask separately for a quote. 3. I accept Paypal and moneybookers for buyers outside of Australia. Within Australia, I accept Paypal, moneybookers, money order, and bank deposit/transfer. I have a Paypal Verified account. 4. Prices and shipment methods are negotiable. 5. Open to trades and offers. 6. Combined items are cheaper. --------------------------------------- Lad Musician Blazer/Zip-up Jacket (44) **SOLD** Slim Blue/Grey blazer/zip-up jacket. Fully lined. Double vent. When unzipped, it looks like an unclosed blazer. When zipped up, zipper conceals lapels to make it look like a zipper jacket. PIC 1 - Unzipped PIC2 - Zipped mid-way PIC 3 - Completely zipped up PIC 4 - Pic of back -- double vent Shoulder - 15.5" Pit to pit - 17" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) - 27.5" Length (back collar to hem) - 29" Armhole width - 8" Sleeve Cuff width - 5"

klangspiel

Reaction score
RICK OWENS DRKSHDW Black Waxed/Oiled Jeans (30) **SOLD** Brand new. Never worn. Arguably the most coveted pair of jeans from the DRKSHDW range. Slim. Oiled textured. Signature darts on thighs. Frayed hems. Comes in pure sexy black. -------------------------------------------- RAF SIMONS A/W 04-05 SINGLE BUTTON SLIM BLAZER (46) **SOLD** Brand new. Never worn. Signature Raf Simons one-button black blazer with slim notch lapels. 100% wool. Double vent. Light weight. Great for spring/summer too. Shoulder: 16" Pit to pit: 18.5" Sleeve(Shoulder to cuff): 26" Front length: about 30"

klangspiel

Reaction score
Vintage Burgundy Leather Jacket US$165 EMS shipped worldwide Gorgeous leather jacket complete with a red-coloured lining. Very tight and slim fitting. Single button cuffs. Shoulder - 16" Pit to pit - 20" (bear in mind that because the leather is thicker in the chest area, this would fit someone with a slimmer pit-to-pit measurement) Length (back collar to hem) - 26" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) - 24"
PA311062.jpg
PA311058.jpg
PA311055.jpg

klangspiel

Reaction score
W+H Slim Fit French Terry Hoodie (Medium) **SOLD** (please ask for EMS shipping if you require a quicker delivery, tracking and overall ease of mind) You know the one. In a rare colour of olive. Worn once. Thick. Warm and comfortable. Double riri zippers. Front length - 26" Zipper length - 22" Pit to pit - 18" Shoulder - 17" Sleeve - 25'' ----------------------------------------------- CYC White hoodie **SOLD** No tags but from the construction and quality, it's definitely a Spruce/W+H in a medium size. Long signature cuffs. Double Riri zippers. Comfortable fabric. Never worn. length - 25" shoulder - 16.5" pit to pit - 19" sleeve length - 27.5"

klangspiel

Reaction score
H&M black leather jacket (46) Awesome leather jacket. Fully lined. First pic shows the colour most accurately. shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 18" zipper length: 21" back length: 24.5" sleeve: 25.5" waist: 17" US$150 shipped worldwide regular airmail
P9160895.jpg
PA310001.jpg
hmleatherjacket1.jpg
hmleatherjacket2.jpg
PA310002.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.