• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EDWARD GREEN DOVER UK 7/7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
NOW SOLD
Gentlemen, I have a pair of Edward Green Dover in DOAK UK 7/7.5 ready to go to someone who will wear them.
GB£525
This Norwegian aproned derby has long been an Edward Green icon. Each pair is hand-sewn with a boar's bristle needle, one of shoe-making's most intricate crafts.

I've come to realise that the 606 is my preferred last and have ordered another pair, these on the 32 last just don't get worn as I bought them too small so will go to fund new purchases.

To quote Edward Green The 32 last is a heritage last which has become synonymous with our Dover hand-sewn derby.

Please see the same shoe, different colour, here on their site

They have been worn outside rarely, I believe no more than five occasions and are therefore in excellent condition as I believe the photographs show.

I am asking GB£525 which includes postage, i will include shoe bags, NO TREES (saves on postage) and will come in a generic box unless I can find the original.

Sold as seen, no returns accepted so please ask all questions in advance. I shall be delighted to hear from you.

Attachments

• IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_2774.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2775.jpg
    IMG_2775.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2774.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2775.jpg
    IMG_2775.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 331
Last edited:

SartorialSol

Reaction score
Iconic shoe, unique last. Good luck!

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How do you find the 32 compares with 606/202? I used to prefer it but now the D width in the new refined 202 is pretty good and not too different from 32 by my feet.

Last edited:

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

How do you find the 32 compares with 606/202? I used to prefer it but now the D width in the new refined 202 is pretty good and not too different from 32 by my feet.

Never had a 202

For me the 606 fits superbly whereas I felt I needed to go up half a size in 32, hence reluctantly letting them go.

To add a bit more it is a custom last for the Dover. The forefoot shape of the 32 last follows the line of the hand stitched apron

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Interesting. My comfort with the 32E and preference for the newly-resinated 202/606D in the same size (over E width, which isn't awful) may be consistent with your experience.

I wonder if they've started re-doing the 32s with resin, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads