• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff War of the Worlds 2005 Bison Leather HERO Jacket Large (40R) $525 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returningson

Reaction score
Belstaff Hero Original 2005 WOTW Bison Leather Jacket Large (Fits Slim US 40R)

One of the Signature Belstaff Designs

The ORIGINAL 2005 BISON HERO leather, not a later released version

Complete with War of the Worlds Logo Patch and Serialized Metal Plate

Seen on Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds as well as Ewan Mcgregor

MADE IN ITALY

SOLD OUT! DISCONTINUED! EXTREMELY RARE!!

$1590 Retail

Measurements
Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20.5
Sleeve(roughly where shoulder seam would be to end of cuff): 25.5
Shoulder to shoulder across back: 17.5
Back length (base of collar seam down back): 23.5

The Belstaff Hero leather jacket is a modern reinterpretation of a classic motorcycle jacket. Sporty contrast details and sleek, rugged construction give it a timeless style you'll wear year after year. But it doesn't just look good; the Hero is also specially constructed to maintain optimum body temperature, even as your environment changes.•Dark brown leather with contrast insets on shoulders and arms.
•Snap-tab stand collar; front zip.
•Long raglan sleeves with tonal overlays; zip cuffs.
•Horizontal zip pocket on left chest; front zip pockets.
•Double-layer back.
•Zip sides.
•Made in Italy

Condition
The lining needs repair. The previous owner possibly attempted to remove the shoulder padding and so two **** cuts around the armholes were made. No padding was removed or internal structure was affected the but the lining does need to be resewn (It really doesn’t affect wearability as it is and the lining can be restitched by any local tailor. Mine quoted me $30 as it just needs to be restitched). See the pics. None of the lining is missing but the price does reflect its current condition. AS IS! ALL SALES FINAL

WOWHeroJacket02-Belstaff-40.jpg

WOWHeroJacket01-Belstaff400.jpg

DSC05999.jpg

DSC06000.jpg

DSC06002.jpg

DSC06003.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

DSC06006.jpg

Im 5'10 160lbs. athletic
DSC06007_edited.jpg

Lining

DSC06385.jpg

DSC06386.jpg

$525 Shipped via paypal CONUS. Ships via USPS Priority mail. Buyer pays additional 3% paypal fee. Insurance is optional and additional $.

Attachments

• WOWHeroJacket02-Belstaff-40.jpg
    WOWHeroJacket02-Belstaff-40.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 713

abestool

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? I have never seen a jacket with the writing on the sleeve.

Thanks

Special K

Reaction score
I am a Belstaff fanatic (8 Belstaff jackets in my closet right now. Geez, I need to start selling some), and I have never seen that type of writing on this jacket before. However, the inside lining looks like it is on authentic Hero jackets and the writing on the sleeves is surprisingly similar to the official War of the Worlds font. The giveaway is always the leather though. Does it seem like premium leather, beautifully distressed looking like something that will only get better with age?

abestool

Reaction score
Hi.
Yes, absolutely crafted of premium leather.
I am not sure of the origin of this jacket only because I can't find any information regarding the lettering on the sleeve, but I am certain of it being very high quality all around.
Wonder if it's a special edition of this special edition series.

Asdrty

Reaction score
Hey excuse me, but you i wanted to ask if you have a jacket belstaff hero model size L I saw that you had a notice of sale with a jacket as i will I'll leave you my email address because if you have a jacket so i am buying it i thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads