"He's a good c*nt.."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Today at 1:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2115post #31711 of 640195/19/13 at 3:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31712 of 640195/19/13 at 3:40amQuote:
It was a NAD C300BEE had a couple of issues one was the output transistor think thats the correct nerd speak got it around 98. The Rotel has bigger cojones and gets better performance out of the new speakers. New Jarrett trio sound great also picked a CD titled The Bespoke Mans Narrative very cool in a Lionel Hampton way.post #31713 of 640195/19/13 at 3:42ampost #31714 of 640195/19/13 at 3:56ampost #31715 of 640195/19/13 at 4:00ampost #31716 of 640195/19/13 at 4:05amQuote:
Generally yes. You can do it without one but that's a bad idea (tm).post #31717 of 640195/19/13 at 4:10ampost #31718 of 640195/19/13 at 4:12ampost #31719 of 640195/19/13 at 4:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Robert Meredith
Are you incapable of understanding English?
There's a difference between the point you're trying to make, and someone being afforded an allowance because he falls within the relevant criteria. Saying that he is 'entitled' to an allowance is perfectly acceptable, and doesn't imply anything other than that he falls within the eligibility criteria for doing so.
It's a moot point really, because it's his money and he can spend it however the fuck he wants.
I bet you're voting for Abbot because we need to "stop the boats" or because the government's "ruined our economy" or some tripe bullshit along those lines.
Take your political shit out of here.post #31720 of 640195/19/13 at 4:29am
It's the only Australian thread here, its going to get mentioned at some point.
I agree with the Prince of Pebblegrain - we need to get back to bitching about shoes and selling our saxophones for weed. Chest thumping can be done on the politics/off topic sections.post #31721 of 640195/19/13 at 4:32am
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.post #31722 of 640195/19/13 at 4:42amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.
Does anyone have experience of their wholecuts? I was thinking of this one for my first.
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=6734post #31723 of 640195/19/13 at 4:54ampost #31724 of 640195/19/13 at 5:08amQuote:
It seem disingenuous to not make mention of their normal source of funding when bring up RHD students. Much like saying over 25s don't get youth allowance, well yes that's why they have austudy...
Edited by Plestor - 5/19/13 at 6:37ampost #31725 of 640195/19/13 at 5:09amQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I have to say that plenty of medical students work part-time during full study in a 6 year degree. In fact, they are encouraged to work 20 to 30 hour weeks on top of their study, as evidenced by the current internship recruitment requirements. Granted that a lot of these brilliant minds in my year were on youth allowance as well, it is still possible. My brother managed a start-up company in final year. He was successful in internship and the company is still growing. So, in short, working your way part time through a degree is realistic.
It's not just realistic, it's pretty much a necessity. It's basically impossible to survive on youth allowance alone, unless you're supported by other means.
Anyway, my earlier comment was probably a bit harsh. I also agree politics should be left completely out of this thread. My bad.
I also like clothes. I took a girl out to dinner tonight, and the waiter showing us to our table stopped to compliment me on my shoes. So there you go.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 25 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 41 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 48 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...