"He's a good c*nt.."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 2115post #31711 of 679465/19/13 at 3:32ampost #31712 of 679465/19/13 at 3:40amQuote:
It was a NAD C300BEE had a couple of issues one was the output transistor think thats the correct nerd speak got it around 98. The Rotel has bigger cojones and gets better performance out of the new speakers. New Jarrett trio sound great also picked a CD titled The Bespoke Mans Narrative very cool in a Lionel Hampton way.post #31713 of 679465/19/13 at 3:42ampost #31714 of 679465/19/13 at 3:56ampost #31715 of 679465/19/13 at 4:00ampost #31716 of 679465/19/13 at 4:05amQuote:
Generally yes. You can do it without one but that's a bad idea (tm).post #31717 of 679465/19/13 at 4:10ampost #31718 of 679465/19/13 at 4:12ampost #31719 of 679465/19/13 at 4:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Robert Meredith
Are you incapable of understanding English?
There's a difference between the point you're trying to make, and someone being afforded an allowance because he falls within the relevant criteria. Saying that he is 'entitled' to an allowance is perfectly acceptable, and doesn't imply anything other than that he falls within the eligibility criteria for doing so.
It's a moot point really, because it's his money and he can spend it however the fuck he wants.
I bet you're voting for Abbot because we need to "stop the boats" or because the government's "ruined our economy" or some tripe bullshit along those lines.
Take your political shit out of here.post #31720 of 679465/19/13 at 4:29am
It's the only Australian thread here, its going to get mentioned at some point.
I agree with the Prince of Pebblegrain - we need to get back to bitching about shoes and selling our saxophones for weed. Chest thumping can be done on the politics/off topic sections.post #31721 of 679465/19/13 at 4:32am
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.post #31722 of 679465/19/13 at 4:42amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.
Does anyone have experience of their wholecuts? I was thinking of this one for my first.
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=6734post #31723 of 679465/19/13 at 4:54ampost #31724 of 679465/19/13 at 5:08amQuote:
It seem disingenuous to not make mention of their normal source of funding when bring up RHD students. Much like saying over 25s don't get youth allowance, well yes that's why they have austudy...
Edited by Plestor - 5/19/13 at 6:37ampost #31725 of 679465/19/13 at 5:09amQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I have to say that plenty of medical students work part-time during full study in a 6 year degree. In fact, they are encouraged to work 20 to 30 hour weeks on top of their study, as evidenced by the current internship recruitment requirements. Granted that a lot of these brilliant minds in my year were on youth allowance as well, it is still possible. My brother managed a start-up company in final year. He was successful in internship and the company is still growing. So, in short, working your way part time through a degree is realistic.
It's not just realistic, it's pretty much a necessity. It's basically impossible to survive on youth allowance alone, unless you're supported by other means.
Anyway, my earlier comment was probably a bit harsh. I also agree politics should be left completely out of this thread. My bad.
I also like clothes. I took a girl out to dinner tonight, and the waiter showing us to our table stopped to compliment me on my shoes. So there you go.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Rug and Carpet Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...