"He's a good c*nt.."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2115post #31711 of 664965/19/13 at 3:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31712 of 664965/19/13 at 3:40amQuote:
It was a NAD C300BEE had a couple of issues one was the output transistor think thats the correct nerd speak got it around 98. The Rotel has bigger cojones and gets better performance out of the new speakers. New Jarrett trio sound great also picked a CD titled The Bespoke Mans Narrative very cool in a Lionel Hampton way.post #31713 of 664965/19/13 at 3:42ampost #31714 of 664965/19/13 at 3:56ampost #31715 of 664965/19/13 at 4:00ampost #31716 of 664965/19/13 at 4:05amQuote:
Generally yes. You can do it without one but that's a bad idea (tm).post #31717 of 664965/19/13 at 4:10ampost #31718 of 664965/19/13 at 4:12ampost #31719 of 664965/19/13 at 4:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Robert Meredith
Are you incapable of understanding English?
There's a difference between the point you're trying to make, and someone being afforded an allowance because he falls within the relevant criteria. Saying that he is 'entitled' to an allowance is perfectly acceptable, and doesn't imply anything other than that he falls within the eligibility criteria for doing so.
It's a moot point really, because it's his money and he can spend it however the fuck he wants.
I bet you're voting for Abbot because we need to "stop the boats" or because the government's "ruined our economy" or some tripe bullshit along those lines.
Take your political shit out of here.post #31720 of 664965/19/13 at 4:29am
It's the only Australian thread here, its going to get mentioned at some point.
I agree with the Prince of Pebblegrain - we need to get back to bitching about shoes and selling our saxophones for weed. Chest thumping can be done on the politics/off topic sections.post #31721 of 664965/19/13 at 4:32am
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.post #31722 of 664965/19/13 at 4:42amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
Whoever was asking about wet weather shoes, something like this would be perfect. On sale at Herring too.
Does anyone have experience of their wholecuts? I was thinking of this one for my first.
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=6734post #31723 of 664965/19/13 at 4:54ampost #31724 of 664965/19/13 at 5:08amQuote:
It seem disingenuous to not make mention of their normal source of funding when bring up RHD students. Much like saying over 25s don't get youth allowance, well yes that's why they have austudy...
Edited by Plestor - 5/19/13 at 6:37ampost #31725 of 664965/19/13 at 5:09amQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I have to say that plenty of medical students work part-time during full study in a 6 year degree. In fact, they are encouraged to work 20 to 30 hour weeks on top of their study, as evidenced by the current internship recruitment requirements. Granted that a lot of these brilliant minds in my year were on youth allowance as well, it is still possible. My brother managed a start-up company in final year. He was successful in internship and the company is still growing. So, in short, working your way part time through a degree is realistic.
It's not just realistic, it's pretty much a necessity. It's basically impossible to survive on youth allowance alone, unless you're supported by other means.
Anyway, my earlier comment was probably a bit harsh. I also agree politics should be left completely out of this thread. My bad.
I also like clothes. I took a girl out to dinner tonight, and the waiter showing us to our table stopped to compliment me on my shoes. So there you go.
- Australian Members
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Jomers 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories